-
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 15
Yes, this is just the first draft. After I finish, I'm definitely going to go back and revise things, especially, like you said, the earlier chapters.
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 6
Thanks for the review! And I don't know much about guns, so that was actually quite helpful.
Jun 13, 2020 -
Re: Horrifying Events #2: A Craving for Meat
Thanks for the review!
May 31, 2020 -
Re: Horrifying Events #2: A Craving for Meat
Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it.
May 31, 2020 -
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 14
Thanks for the review! And yeah, I didn't really think about the fact normal parents wouldn't let him. Also for school the I.S.U.E. training program gives him high-school credit. But ...
May 30, 2020 -
Re: Seaside Roller Coaster
Thanks for the review!
May 29, 2020 -
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 13
Thanks for the review!
May 21, 2020 -
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 12
Thanks for the review!
May 18, 2020 -
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 5
Thanks for the review! and oops! I didn't mean to write "kill" lol I apparently wasn't thinking straight.
May 16, 2020 -
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 4
Thanks for the review!
May 16, 2020 -
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 3
Thanks for the review!
May 16, 2020 -
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 12
Thanks for the review!
May 16, 2020 -
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 11
Thanks for the review! And the reason for the experiments will be revealed, so don't worry. Also yes, the scientists were working on it before Shadowscale arrived.
May 15, 2020 -
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 1
Okay, cool! And thanks again for reviewing my novel!
May 15, 2020 -
Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 2
Thanks for the review! And yeah, writing Isaac's introvertness was quite easy as I'm also introverted.
May 15, 2020
