User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Gabriel’s special Christmas!

    Hello @vampricone6783! Here is my review: …That was before Mr.Lucas Ladouceur, William’s Dad, went on a mad murder rage and killed him and a few other people. Well that was ...

    Nov 20, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Quest for Fire - Frozen Past - Chapter One

    All right! Book two, here we go! Here's my review: A cold dawn crept over the still sands of the south coast of Megalonia, casting golden rays of light across ...

    Aug 13, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Twenty Eight

    All right! I see that this is the last chapter. Here's my review: Then a wave of cold dread washed over him like ice water. What if the Death Grippers ...

    Aug 12, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Twenty Seven

    All right, now to read this chapter! Here's my review: He could hear Emerald and Shiraku behind him, but could just make out their outlines. I feel like this needs ...

    Aug 11, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Twenty Six

    All right, now to learn about what happened after your cliffhanger! Here's my review: He could hear the Wisp Talons angry roars echoing through the forest a few meters behind ...

    Aug 10, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Twenty Five

    All right, now to continue on this wonderful novel of yours! Here's my review: Were there other dragon tribes? Did they fight for land as they did in Megalonia? Maybe ...

    Aug 10, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Twenty Four

    Hello! I'm here back for another review. And here it is: Yawning, he got to his feet, stretching from his head to the tip of his tail. This is being ...

    Aug 8, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Twenty Three

    Hello! I'm back to read this next chapter. I'm doing it a little bit different than I normally do. Normally I read the chapter and THEN write the review, but ...

    Aug 7, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Twenty Two

    Well, here's another chapter, with Zoltar and company back together. Anyway, here's my review: Okay so this was another great chapter, though it lacked a lot of the wonderful descriptions ...

    Aug 6, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Twenty One

    Hello! Here I am, back for another review. Here's my review: Okay, so I liked Zoltar's thought patterns in this. Actually, that's basically what this chapter was about - Zoltar ...

    Aug 5, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Twenty

    Well, another interesting chapter! And I FINALLY get to see what was going on with the wisp talons. Anyway, here's my review: I like how you started the chapter with ...

    Aug 4, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Nineteen

    Wooh! Cliffhangers! I love 'em. Anyway here's my review: This was an interesting chapter, as we get to see some more of Zoltar's thoughts as he's in quite the pickle. ...

    Aug 3, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Eighteen

    Well, another great chapter! This one was quite short. I liked it though. The whole chapter was quite sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat intense, and it was very effective to keep me interested. I ...

    Aug 2, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Seventeen

    All righty! I haven't done any reviews in WAY too long, so here goes nothing. Okay so I started reading this trying to remember what was happening, but I remembered ...

    Aug 1, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Sixteen

    This reminded me of warriors A LOT with the whole hunting thing. Here's my review: Though the plot doesn't develop much, you get to see another side of Zoltar, with ...

    May 15, 2020


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale