User avatar

Muzzammil

Muzzammil

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Disordered Land

    Thank you for the review and for mentioning my mistakes , i will cover them next time %u263A

    Nov 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Disordered Land

    Thank you very much . Yes ,of course , i will note my mistakes and will try to do more better next time .%u263A

    Nov 3, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: One dark night

    Thanks , anytime

    Nov 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: LIFE is Light ..... and Darkness

    I have written my second poem . You can find it on my profile.

    Nov 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: LIFE is Light ..... and Darkness

    Thank you ! %u2764

    Nov 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: LIFE is Light ..... and Darkness

    And yeh ! You are write about grammer thingy but I think that the poetry should be free of any kind of grammer .

    Nov 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Hurt

    Anytime.

    Nov 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: LIFE is Light ..... and Darkness

    Yeh , i have noted my mistakes and I will be careful next time . Thanks for your opinion . Well talking of rhyming, I have a very good taste ...

    Nov 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Hurt

    Ok , Thanks %u263A

    Nov 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A White Death

    Your welcome %u263A

    Nov 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Sad

    I understand %u263A. You can also visit my profile if you want , just one poem yet .

    Nov 2, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: His Eyes are Oceans

    Nice . I like it . It is deep . Intresting . Good fella , hope you keep on going . ☺.

    Nov 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: I wander in city of dead

    Interesting, very intresting 😘

    Nov 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Waiting

    Marvelous 😘, yoau have provided us something to think on . Nice , keep going ☺.

    Nov 2, 2018


"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf