-
Re: He Hoped for Survival
ooh, i like this one better than your other one. It flows much better, and the theme is much clearer. Yeah...s'good. Nice one.
Jul 27, 2005 -
Re: My Trigger Finger is Set
The rhythm is a bit off in places, but apart from that its good. Would be cool to hear the audio.
Jul 27, 2005 -
Re: I am CRYSI!!!
S'mad.
Jul 25, 2005 -
Re: A Drop of Water
I prefer the second one. It flows really well, which really suits what the poem is about..Yup, certainly very well written. Good work.
Jul 25, 2005 -
Re: You know you're a Harry Potter Nut When...
hahahah *wheezes* whahahaa. That's ace! I luff it! s'funny.
Jul 21, 2005 -
Re: Goin' Nowhere (Very short and and very terrible)
it's...uhm....beautiful?
Jul 19, 2005 -
Re: An Odd Life [humour]
ahahaaahaa. hawhwehahheheehehahhahe *wheezes* hawhehahehahahehahwhahwhhawhehaw. anyhoo, i luffed it all. S'funny. It is quite like Douglas Adams' work, which is a good thing..cause he's ace!
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: Paper Boy
wow, it flows really well. Nice one!
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: The Child called it
i loved that book!! I cried....
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: heavenly graffiti
Short but sweet..I like it a lot. I like the contrast between the first and last line as at first you are greeted with a powerful, almost depressing image, but ...
Jul 4, 2005 -
Re: Bone-White Responsibility Skeletons
no, i think its just right. I dont really have much to say, apart from it was a great piece of work. well done!
May 23, 2005 -
Re: the design booth
yes, i especially liked the ending. The whole thing flows really nicely...yummy. Great work, yet again!
May 23, 2005 -
Re: devil 'n' i got a thing going
i want nothing more than stars above my head and grass between my toes. i want to feel the ocean lead to sand lead to concrete lead to you. Very ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: future (p.s. A-L-L comments welcome)
Beautiful.. "...You made me remember what my knees are for. You made me believe in myself and you make me feel in colors and breathe in tastes you make me ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: The Inspiration Of A Single Word
Wheee, i like. Yes, Music is....revenge. To write a swansong that need not be your last is a venture to take. Is especially nice. Smashin stuff.
May 4, 2005
