User avatar

Muse

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: don't become invisible

    Well I liked it, nice and simple.. Yup..not much else i can really say about it except that its good! I feel rather drained tonight..

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Apocalyptic Smush

    Reminds me of something you might find in a Bob Dylan song. Dont know why. This is really very good, i dont know what i can say which has already ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tide

    How beautiful. Im a sucker for anything related to the sea, so im automatically in love with this piece. One of my favourites that i've read for a while actually, ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lost?

    Purdy. Me like it a lot...its cute :D

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Oh Aster in the Sky

    *is confused* sounds pretty though..and yeah..what nate said. :oops:

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rain And Hail

    Oo-er, me buy. I want to play with ryan too! Hmph. Yesh, i agree with sureal..nice flow etc. You should expand it a little, i was enjoying it then it ...

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: two is an odd number

    Goodness sake. Amazing, as usual. *kicks* It reads as smooth as silk...yum. Love the title, by the way. :D

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My lips are chapped! (don't do titles!)

    Uh...seemed a bit muddled. The message isn't very clear..I'm not quite sure what it's meant to mean. I like the short, snappy lines though. Fun to read XD.

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Home (bad name, I know)

    Oh wow. Thank's everyone for commenting, means a lot to me :D. *is happy* Bluecows, It's really just about the comfort of home and being surrounded by loved ones.*shrugs*

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Why Thursdays Shouldn't Exist (An Elegy, no not a Eulogy)

    Certainly well written..I like it. Don't really have much to comment on sorry, except that it's good. Ah well. Nice work..

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Something's Rotten (An All Hallows Eve Poem)

    I liked it. Certainly a change. I wasn't so sure about the ending though, but i don't know how it could be altered either. Pretty cool concept though, nice work. ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: Songwriters from Scotland?

    sounds scary *runs away*

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    i agree completely with rei. Nice and original. It's what i like to see!

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: TripTik Flotesyerbote. An Intro.

    heh, yeah, s'funny. What's a sourdough roll? Doesn't sound very tasty.....

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: HAMSTRING: A FABLE IN MANY PARTS

    oh wow, sounds ace! Yes, Parump is a great name for a pig. Right off i go to read the first part. Woooo.

    Jul 27, 2005


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill