User avatar

MoonlightForest

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Dreams

    Wow Queenie, this is a dark piece! From my understanding of it, a teenage/adolescent girl, unable to bear the parental expectations and pressures of her day-to-day life, jumps to her ...

    Mar 1, 2020
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Brown Bear

    Hi there! MoonlightForest here to review your piece! First off, I think your hook is pretty well-written. It's interesting how your narrator very nonchalantly shrugs off 10 years as if ...

    Mar 1, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: Grandmother

    Tgham99 - you are the master of suspense. I hope you know that! Even though I got some Annabelle vibes in reading this plot, I still enjoyed your fresh take ...

    Feb 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: The Loaded Words

    Hey there, Moonlight Forest here for a brief review! First of all, thanks for making me realize just how much I've missed good poetry! This poem has a great cadence ...

    Feb 24, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: On the Ferris Wheel

    Hi there! It's Moonlight Forest here to review your piece :) So, right off the bat I can see that you have real skill with formulating plots. There is clearly ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Curtains - Pt.1

    Hello there! As the other reviewer mentioned, I think the introduction to your piece is very solid. The action of Quinn and Christian burning their trio member's last remaining possession ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: What Dreams

    Let me just say, first and foremost, that your poem gave me goosebumps! I really adore your message and the way you deliver it. There's something about the excess use ...

    Feb 19, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Humor Re: ...

    Hi, Moonlight Forest here to review your piece! First off, there are so many good things about your writing. I appreciated your characterization of Dilmaz: he actually gave me vibes ...

    Feb 19, 2020
  • Short Story » Other, Realistic Re: Human Touch

    Wow, this is an excellent piece of flash fiction! I appreciate the fact that you address the entire concept of touch without a dull moment. Your prose is very clear ...

    Feb 19, 2020
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Horror Re: The Digital Man

    Wow! This piece gave me some strong Black Mirror vibes, but I loved it. You effectively made use of the plot twist, because initially I was rooting for Mrs. Swanson. ...

    Sep 7, 2019
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: Rubber Soul (1)

    Hi there, MoonlightForest here for a review! First off, I want to start off by complimenting the flow of your writing. You have a great rhythm to your prose, and ...

    Sep 7, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Unfriendly Detours

    Hiya, it's MoonlightForest here to review your piece! First off, your opening sentence did a lot to intrigue me with the poetic way it was written. I really appreciate the ...

    Jul 9, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Listen

    Hi there, MoonlightForest here for a review! I think you've established a really clean rhythm with this poem, and that's one of the strongest points of the whole piece. You ...

    Jul 9, 2019
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Nameless

    Hello, MoonlightForest here for a review! I really like your idea so far because it adds a new twist on a pondered possibility. What would it be like to wander ...

    Dec 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Secrets

    Hey there, As I was scrolling through the various short stories on this site, your title was among the first to catch my eye. Something I noticed as I was ...

    Dec 17, 2015


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus