User avatar

Merlin34

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Ins and Outs of Magic

    That is very true. Also very short. You really need to give people more to review when you post stuff.

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Beasts of the Barrens - A Parody

    Yeah, I was thinking of expanding this. Probably not into novel length though, I don't think it could get anywhere near there.

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    The Lightning Thief The Subtle Knife Catching Fire

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Visitor: Chapter One "The Salas Emissary"

    And don't worry, when they speak of the forest they mostly mean packs of wolves, and sometimes bears. Typically, a wolf will only attack a human if it is starving ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Art of Writing Condensed into RPG Form

    No, I've never played D&D. As for why I made it, it was just sort of an impulse write.

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: in love with a boy

    Karsten is one of the best reviewers on this board. I suggest you listen to her. I'd just like to add that constructive criticism (which is what our comments are) ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: in love with a boy

    I don't know your writing style or whats easier for you but I would try writing first person like if your the girl in the story. It would help put ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amazing Books

    The Mirror of Merlin and The Fires of Merlin. And there's also another amazing book. It's called Maradonia and the Seven Bridges. It is so wonderful! [/extremesarcasm]

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Brisingr By far the brickiest and most boring of the Inheritance Cycle so far.

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Vandalism and Knives

    Whoa. That right there was amazing. I could almost hear it playing in my head.

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Maradonia 'Saga'

    Claiming what, exactly?

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Maradonia 'Saga'

    That's awesome. Where?

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amazing Books

    His Dark Materials - Phillip Pullman The Hunger Games/Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lucain & Wihara: Privat Investigation Part 1

    I can't believe nobody is getting the Cthulhu references. (This was awesome, by the way.) I know what Cthulhu is, it just didn't seem to make much sense.

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Family Kidnapped By Ninjas--Need Ransom

    I think it would be funny if you continued this, and then had his family actually kidnapped by ninjas.

    Sep 2, 2009


Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167