User avatar

Merlin34

  • Short Story » General, General Re: In the end

    I liked this. Like you said, it was a bit choppy, but it was clever. It felt almost... musical to read. One thing I would try to avoid is mentioning ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cooties

    I like it. I find it simple and yet funny at the same time. Sounds like something a pint-sized philosopher would write. Little nitpick: There's no cure for cooties now, ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Time tree

    I like this, but there are several parts of the prose that just confuse me. This paragraph especially. Like the previous reviewer said, there were some grammar mistakes. It was ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Finding me back-Prologue(Final edit) Please re -read

    I did notice a few grammar errors, but nothing too serious. I'll go through your first paragraph and bold bits that could be improved. “Melanie, stop,”I cried (1) . I ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Possible Life, of your Child's Child.

    This was... chilling and yet beautiful at the same time. You say you don't normally write things like this... are you sure? It seems like your brain does all the ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bullet Holes (Rated for gang violence and explicit scenes)

    I liked this. I feel it captures to mood quite nicely. There's a lot of emotion. There's on continuity error I noticed, however. When the ambulance pulled up I looked ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Battle: Prologue

    This is interesting. It definitely hooks me in and makes me want to read more. Who is the man she's visiting? Why is she taking the pills? One thing I ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Visitor: Chapter One "The Salas Emissary"

    Hello, tRiCk. I think I'll review this here piece. (Funny, there was a member of my forum named T-Fox, who also had an avatar of Fox.) I liked this. The ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Loki's Revenge

    *claps* This was amazing. You captured the essence of the original Norse myth perfectly. I really could not find any real problems. Question... will you continue this? Because as it ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: chapter 1 ~ Fire and Ice ~ a tale of a wolf

    Like KanenRenoir said, you have a lot of errors and run-on sentences. I still liked it though. It seems like you wrote it while drunk with creativity and inspiration, but ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Assassin's Redemption Chapter 3

    I liked this. The imagery was good, but you could do to describe the characters a bit more (unless you've described them more in previous chapters). Dracon's emotional reactions are ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: prolouge ~Fire and Ice~ a tale of a wolf

    *claps slowly* Bra... vo. I'm the guy who reviewed Chapter 4 the first time you posted it. I don't know what you were doing in the last month and a ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: in love with a boy

    Uhh... have you ever actually been in a romantic relationship before? Or seen one in real life? Because the way you portray this is extremely unrealistic. People do not start ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Decided. part 3 of chapter 1

    It's hard to review this since it's so short, but I'll do it anyway. Overall, I wasn't really impressed by this part. I've skimmed through the other parts, and they're ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Child of the Moon - Prolouge

    Well, it's hard to comment on something so short, but I liked it. It does make me want to read on. Just a couple errors in the grammar I noticed. ...

    Jan 31, 2010


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage