-
Re: The Royal Mistake
Hiya! Hmm, terribly short and not much to review. However, I could give you a few hints here and there. Firstly, get rid of the caps. No one likes to ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Death Only Comes With Summer(not finished)
Hey Deathstar! I find it awfully sad that this happens to so many families. I hear it on the news all the time and usually no one survives such a ...
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (0)
Hiya Emma! Ugh, I hate bullies. Really, I think little children have got to be some of the worst bullies 'cause sometimes they just don't understand what they're doing is ...
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Say your sin~ Chapter 1 pt.2
Hiya Skittles! Miss me? "State your name," that same females voice ordered, this time alone but just as powerful. "...the same female voice ordered." Doesn't sound right with that, and ...
Jan 15, 2010 -
Re: Monday Morning
Hiya Felix! Stanley Yates and I sit on a park bench looking out across the city. First off, your opening line needs to be a bit stronger to lure the ...
Jan 13, 2010 -
Re: No Name (yet)
Hiya there Emerald! You have an excellent starting line, but I feel it's a tad bid cliched. Character wakes up to find self in an unusual setting and no memory ...
Jan 13, 2010 -
Re: Say your sin Chapter 1 part one
Heya there Skittles! This is an good start to your story. It was very interesting and you've got me intrigued. Your character's thoughts are well thought out and we get ...
Jan 13, 2010 -
Re: Your Most Faithful Friend
Heya there Saturdays! Such a simple a cute little poem. It does remind one of Shel Silverstein's poems. Speaking of which, I should actually find some of his collections... I've ...
Jan 12, 2010 -
Re: Hacking YWS - I
Haha, awesome Ellie! Very entertaining, but then again, most YWS fanfics are. I like this new approach you took on writing a fanfic. From an outsiders point of view. Unless ...
Jan 12, 2010 -
Re: The Demon Stirs - Prologue
Snickers! Welcome to YWS! Lornath had been young, charismatic, and ambitious when he rose to his kingship in the largest kingdom of humans, M’ram. I thought Lornath was an elf. ...
Jan 11, 2010 -
Re: Short Story: The Enchanter's House
Hiya Thajaro! Welcome to YWS :D I loved this little story. I enjoyed the way the house was trying to play tricks on its owner and the way it protected ...
Jan 11, 2010 -
Re: Lexie - Saviour
Hiya there Sophia! This is an interesting piece and you hooked me in right away with your opening line. I enjoyed the description you used throughout the entire chapter for ...
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: untitled- this piece needs critique! very badly!
Heya there Wolf. It is rather difficult to understand what your story is actually about as the reader really has no clue into what is going on. From what I'm ...
Jan 9, 2010 -
Re: Needless Fear
Wow, that's really short xD Not much to review... You say it's supposed to be short, but you could make it longer by elaborating on the MC's fear and adding ...
Jan 8, 2010 -
Re: No name yet, Prologue 16 for violence
Heya there Powers. Short and sweet prologue :D Maya slid the knife across her skin. Not the catchiest of starter lines. Try to spice it up and really make it ...
Jan 5, 2010
