User avatar

MariaRowlands

Maria Rowlands

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Heartbeat Academy: Chapter 36

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! My heart! My poor bleeding heart! You killed off Bailey! I AM CRYING ACTUAL TEARS RIGHT NOW! MAKE SURE MELLISSSA AND TOBY GET TOGETHER AND JEAN LUC GETS A ...

    Mar 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Heartbeat Academy: Chapter 1 *

    Hello. Well. This was really interesting. I must apologise but if I must be honest, it's feels like it's going a bit too fast and the chapter was rather short. ...

    Feb 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Lunar Blaze Chapter one, A Dark Visitor

    Hi! I just read this chapter and I found only one issue. I don't normally point things out like this but I have recently discovered that some things must be ...

    Jul 23, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Amethyst Night - The Secrets of Nightingale Academy - Chapter 1

    Thhis is getting really good but you are moving the storyline along too fast. Don't worry, I have that issue as well. But that's not what I'm trying to say. ...

    Jul 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Amethyst Night - The Secrets of Nightingale Academy - Prologue

    This is quite good. I can tell instantly that this story is about the discovery of a young girls true identity. I have to say, there are a few stories ...

    Jul 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Every Rose has its Thorn

    Wow, is all I can say. This is the first Teen Titans Fan Fic I have ever read and I believe it is amazing. Well done. Though I have one ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: The Forgotten Memory [Chapter 2]

    This chapter is very unclear and confusing. I don't think that you thought this through well enough. I beilieve that it needs more detail and better discriptions about Sam and ...

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Forgotten Memory [Chapter 1]

    That was great but you need to put a bit more effort into it. Try actual speach marks such as " or '. Ok. But all in all a good ...

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Other » General, General Re: Wishbone

    That was extreamly short so I can't say much but it was rather good. I belive that you should make your short stories a bit longer otherwise there would be ...

    Dec 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our Stop

    That was...There are no words to describe how sad that is. This is the saddest poem that I have ever read and it came close to making me cry. The ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Old Friends

    I have to say that that was extremly sad. I think that you are very talented. I was suprised when you said that it was your first poem so I ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fire and Shadow: Prologue

    That was very interesting. I believe that you could add two things, those are the descriptions for the young girl and the serpent. You have done very well in writing ...

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Amulet In The Forest (2 of 2)

    That was brilliant! A magnificant ending! I love the part where the say that the amulets are the only things keeping them alive. It is full of action, has an ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: letting go

    That is very interesting. I love the part where she calls out "LOVE" as if it were the most normal thing in the world. I believe that you can go ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wonderland

    OMG! THAT WAS SO COOL! HA! Jabberwocky? Oh! I REMEMBER NOW! *mental face palm* LOL! Grostuqe is not the best word the for the awsome madd hatter! HE'S MAD FOR ...

    Nov 4, 2011


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie