Random avatar

Mahvash

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Retaliate with a lively smile

    Thank you a lot for this encouraging review! :) It means a lot to me. :)

    Aug 8, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Retaliate with a lively smile

    Thank you so much for taking out time to review my poem. I really appreciate it. :) To clear your ambiguity, I'd like to explain the line "Poison of honey ...

    Aug 6, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Searching For A friend.

    Ops!! Sorry :D

    May 19, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Finder of my depths

    Thank you so much :) Appreciate your comment :)

    May 19, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Short Break

    Thank you! I will work on my words.

    Jan 17, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Short Break

    Thank you so much. I loved your editing.

    Jan 17, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Short Break

    Your review is helpful Thank you

    Jan 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Seek no longer

    Hey! It's Mahvash here. I officially loved this poem. This is so engaging and so touching. You have amazingly described your state of mind and the game hide and seek. ...

    Dec 11, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: Zonaisha

    Thank you very much :)

    Dec 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Life Will Leave You Behind

    Welcome dear,

    Dec 3, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: Zonaisha

    Thank you very much for your review as well as suggestions. I will try to improve next time :)

    Dec 3, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Whisper

    You are welcome dear.

    Dec 3, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: Zonaisha

    Elven, thank you so much for your kind words and love :)

    Dec 3, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: Zonaisha

    Thank you very much for your kind words. And it is Okay. :)

    Dec 2, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: Fighter

    Thank you so much :) Your kind words have encouraged me.

    Aug 13, 2016


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink