-
Re: Silent Life
wow thats really good keep going
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Just Don't
Its really kinda no offense, you said it yourself, emo. i don't mind it being emo. It is a strange form of poetry but its good
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: The Most Beautiful Eyes (edited)
dose the smoking and drinking make her a whore or something else? i like it but i agree its like a story in crazy format just like lulu said
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: A l o n e
ya this was really good, i hate it when friendships die
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: The reasons why.
wow nice i only wish that the last two lines would rhyme better but i realize that they don't have to be perfect so there isn't much for me to ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: The Westward Wind
cool, i like it
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Cardiacide
that was pretty good
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: The Man and His Sunflower
wow that was really nice. I like the end and i like the reaction of the man.
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Ahoy Insanity #3
that sucks about losing that thing. i really enjoyed this chapter, But how is it that EVERY body is mean to her. just to clarify ron and his mom moved ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Ahoy Insanity #2
chocoholic, i think because hes moving he is going to meet carolina after, but i agree that i liked part one abit more
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Ahoy Insanity #1
I can sympathize for Carolina but if some on said hey stupid that probably wouldn't get to me. But i can see where the speech impediment would be hurtful. i ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Meeting Sister
I agree with chocoholic, I had no idea what happened at the end. but I really liked it though. that would have to be the awkwardest situation.
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Exhilirating Monotony
That is hilarious. nice I really liked the personification.
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Emma
This is pretty awsome i like that you took on a perspective that i dont think i have ever read before. and your bottom thing is awsome, i love catcher ...
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Life!!!
I think its expressive and thats all you need. i like it but it is short.
Jan 12, 2008
