User avatar

Lynnloud

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Judged

    This is very true. Theres someone who keeps judging me for something i didnt do i keep on being judged and its very annoying all my notifications on a certain ...

    Aug 16
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Dreadful Emptiness

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hii!! There's some compelling stuff here! The narrator has a very distinctive voice, and it lends the piece a memorable style. I do think it could do with some editing ...

    Aug 16
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: Poem I wrote in y10 for competition

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This poem is okay if I'm going, to be honest. The poem to me sort of like my childhood self when i opened up cause i was bi ppl bullied ...

    Aug 16
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: i must let everyone i know know that i do things too

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Seeking validation is ultimately, in my opinion, a natural human behavior and probably something that developed to assist us with survival. If we are being accepted by those around us, ...

    Aug 16
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: PUPPETEER

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I really enjoyed your poem. It helps me realise when i was 12 and i started highschool with a mean friend and she got me in detention, and it has ...

    Aug 16
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: 🩷🎪💄 The spiraling polka-dotted path of a clown: Chapters 9-10 💄🎪🩷

    Note: This review has been deleted
    im so glitchyyy Hii!

    Aug 15
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Living where your not wanted

    Note: This review has been deleted
    It must feel really painful to feel so unseen and not cared for, so invisible and maybe also disliked. I know I cannot compare my experience to yours, but I ...

    Aug 15
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain (WIP)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    That highlights just how advanced the technology in this setting, yet life seems to be difficult for those from a lower social status. This feels like the storyline of a ...

    Aug 15
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: My Blue little broken mug

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This poem is good rlly good and its made up of questions that works really well its basically like loosing a mug and ive lost many mugs because i am ...

    Aug 15
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Voices.

    Hii Nina I really love this it relates to many people and the fights in our mind often are like the one in real life.Your stoory is amazing and i ...

    Aug 15
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Studio {Chapter One - Miss Joan}

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This is a great continuation

    Aug 15


News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver