User avatar

LucytheBrave

LucytheBrave

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Togetherness

    I didn't see this poem till today and awwwwwwww

    Jul 17, 2018
  • Article / Essay » Other, General Re: Lonely

    Thank you very much! Its always nice to meet other people who think the same way you do

    Jul 17, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Other, General Re: Lonely

    It was very helpful, thank you very much! I do need to stop beginning sentences with 'And'. I didn't mean to feed into a stereotype, though now that I think ...

    Jul 17, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: All the things I've never said

    Thank you! This is so helpful. I think I might go back and add spaces, actually. So thanks!

    Apr 18, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: All the things I've never said

    Thanks! I'm actually terrible at grammar, and this wasn't meant to be deep. Actually, I tried to make it really blatant and forward. The lines are short because my thoughts ...

    Apr 18, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: War—Why, When and How?

    To create a space between each stanza just enter and put like five spaces in between the stanzas.

    Jan 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Review, Realistic Re: Pass the Summer By

    Thank you! and yes, it`s supposed to be 'of' in that line.

    Jul 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Review, Realistic Re: Pass the Summer By

    Thank you! I think I`ll edit this one, it needs some work

    Jul 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Review, Realistic Re: Pass the Summer By

    Thank you so much! To answer your question, the contrast from the second and third stanzas is supposed to show somewhere you go and something you do when you stay ...

    Jul 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: He Did Not Die in Vain

    I would make a spelling mistake. Thanks !!!

    May 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Review, Other Re: Wonder, Sometimes

    Just a note, This poem is kinda random. I really published it to get some advice on how to improve it, so...please review!!

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Review Re: Living

    Thank you!! That was really helpful. I entirely understand the punctuation thing, because I SUCK at grammatical stuffs. I just put this poem up to get some writing tips and ...

    Apr 3, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Lunchtime

    This is a really cute story! However, I do have one suggestion, which isn`t even important , really. But you put a lot of description into how Kailyn cooked the ...

    Apr 2, 2016


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous