User avatar

LittleFox

LittleFox

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balance - Chapter 3.1

    Hello and happy review day! As always, your writing style is a pleasure to read. I'm happy to see this chapter moving in a more defined direction. Of course, the ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: LAPIS :Chapter 30: (THE FINAL CHAPTER)

    Woooo alright last chapter and just in time for review day! I don't want it to be over, but that's just too bad I suppose and I'm excite to see ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balance - Chapter 2.2

    Hello, me again. :) Again, I pretty much only have praise for you. I'm really falling in love with your story and your characters. The only criticism I can think ...

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balance - Chapter 2.1

    Hello! LittleFox here to review again! I'm really glad I stumbled across this story because i really like it a lot. There's no doubt that if I came across this ...

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Younger Days

    Hi there! I was looking for things to review and I realized that I had completely forgotten that you have things submitted on here other than LAPIS :P So, down ...

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balance - Chapter 1 [First Draft]

    Hello there, LittleFox here to review! I really like this story a lot already! The tone and wording are both wonderful; a little bit dark and mysterious. So it looks ...

    Feb 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Eight Reasons Why I Kissed Hayden Beaufort (Part 6/8)

    Yeess this story keeps getting better! I'm going to be sad when I finish this and have to find a new story to follow. :( Like always your writing style ...

    Feb 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: A Letter to Raven

    Hello! LittleFox here to review. Wow, this was amazing! I was very captivated by this from the very start. I'm not even sure what I can say about it now, ...

    Feb 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Eight Reasons Why I Kissed Hayden Beaufort (Part 5/8)

    Your writing is perfection! I'm surprised by how captivated I am by your story since I usually only stick to historical fiction. The reason I usually would stay away from ...

    Feb 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: LAPIS :Chapter 29:

    Yes finally! I'm glad you posted this; I really loved this chapter a lot. I've always enjoyed the transition from grief to this sort of happy-sad thing at the end. ...

    Feb 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Circle Of Stones- Chapter I

    Hello, LittleFox here to reveiw! I really liked this and I would love to see an extension to this. The tone is beautiful; a bit somber and thoughtful. I also ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Never Missed.

    Hello! LittleFox here to review your poem :) Overall I like this poem a lot. It has a nice tone and pacing. I especially love the first line. It works ...

    Jan 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Eight Reasons Why I Kissed Hayden Beaufort (Part 3/8)

    Ooh I really liked the cliff hanger you left this one on. It really keeps getting better and keeps making me want to read on. You have a great talent ...

    Jan 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Eight Reasons Why I Kissed Hayden Beaufort (Part 2/8)

    Hi, it's me again! I really liked this part a lot. The story is becoming more captivating and I'm loving it more with every sentence. The only thing I would ...

    Jan 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Eight Reasons Why I Kissed Hayden Beaufort (Part 1/8)

    Hi there! LittleFox here :) I'm really grateful for all the advice you've given me on my novel, so I thought I would return the favor and write some reviews ...

    Jan 20, 2015


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus