User avatar

LiNdSeYo7

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You

    Thanks for the comments.. & yes, I agree, I could probably do without rhyming, but for some reason.. I stink even worse at non-rhyming poetry. (Lol). Well, thank you all ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Little Girl

    Didn't even realize this title was so similar to something else I wrote.. Lol.

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In Pain, We Learn

    Well... uhh thanks for all the comments, I guess? Actually. Scratch that. Thanks for most of them, but as for the one's that are all about 'ripping it to pieces' ...

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In Pain, We Learn

    Wow - thank you so much! I'm touched..

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Morning

    You had a few good details, but after reading it, the only thoughts I had were questions... I wanted to know more... to know why it happened, who/what did it, ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Trying

    Nice. You know, I usually like rhyming poems... but this is one non-rhyming poem that I definately liked. It was simple, not confusing or over dramatic, and it hit home. ...

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Memory

    Lol - It's totally okay. Anyways, I get what your saying.. Completely. It was really supposed to be talking about highschool, since I am sixteen, but I didn't say that. ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: (Deleted).

    Thank you for all of the comments - they are all much appreciated.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Everyone (16+)

    I thought this was a good idea, but I feel as if it's almost supposed to be funny. I think that you should try writing a more serious version of ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poems From Long Ago!

    Yes, I definately agree.. I do not like Eternal Love at all (lol - how could I even have written that when I *still* don't know anything about love?). Anyways, ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Very offensive sorry -tad

    Ha... I am in no way against gay people, or anything of that nature.. Anyone can do what they want in my opinion - but I do believe this poem ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Place

    Agreed, thanks!

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Visitor

    Wow. This is SO good.. I loved the descriptions, the idea, the twist at the end.. You have DEFINATE talent!

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Game

    Nicely written & nice details! I'd love to see more of your work.

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Raising Mother

    By the way, this is just a first draft and it's also the first story I've written in a long time.. so I'm just expecting pointers!

    Nov 28, 2004


A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats