User avatar

LiNdSeYo7

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: (Enter Commercial)

    Thank you very much!

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Little Questions and Thoughts Outloud

    Arion: I totally understand what you are saying about the characters needing to be deeply in love.. and I tried to imply that they are very much in love. I ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Little Questions and Thoughts Outloud

    I didn't actually state this but I was sort-of thinking that this may be the beginning of a longer peice.. except I wanted to try out a little of it ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tiny Bed

    Yes, I would call it a free verse.

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Two Holes and a Heavier Chest

    Thank you so much! I'm going to work on editing this one..

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pocket Change

    Thank you so much! I had never even looked at it from that point of view, ha.

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Talking with Eyes

    Thank you very much!

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Marlboro Kisses

    Thank you so much! I definitely took your suggestions into consideration!

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lost.

    Thank you very much! I have to admit that I look at what I wrote and it screams "song lyrics", but I greatly appreciate the feedback!

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Alive and All Alone. (Rough Draft)

    No one else??

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Alive and All Alone. (Rough Draft)

    Thank you ever so much.. but I don't know how to get the spaces to be what they originally were before I pasted? It screwed everything up. = (

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Empty Notebooks are a Therapy Session

    All comments are appreciated, and sorry for my little 'rant' at the beginning of the piece.. I was half kidding and partially trying to get a point across. I loveeee ...

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Cosmopoliton Cover Queen

    I made a few of the corrections, I seriously appreciate every comment. Thanks again!

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Secret Farewell

    Thank you SO much for the comments!

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mirror/Bittersweet Goodnight

    Hey, thanks for the comment! Anyways, for "Mirror", I'm trying to say that she is beautiful.. but she doesn't realize it, because she is preoccupied with all of the 'flaws' ...

    Jan 6, 2006


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien