User avatar

Laure

The BROWNIEMONSTER

  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: my little guardian

    Hello, Laure here for a quick review! This sure isn't what I expected when I read the title, I thought of some beautiful, angelic guardian guarding over an innocent little ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Wastelands: Chapter 1

    Hi there, Laure here for a review. This is a pretty gruesome storyline for an eleven year old, what vivid and violent imagination you have! So I will be very ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Vain Pursuit - Part 3

    Ahhh...now I see how you have used to poem in this short story. Hm, I will grudgingly admit you did a pretty good job there. I liked the story line, ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Vain Pursuit - Part 2

    Ahhh, so this is a follow up or theme-related back to the poem right? Hm, I can see a bit of connection between the two though it seemed you just ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Bloodshot Eyes with a Fake Smile for Disguise

    Hello, Laure here for a review. So, I'm going to blunt here. This poem was pretty depressing, I guess I can't really relate to this since I've never really gotten ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Woman on Fire

    G'day Pondab! Laure here for a review! So, to that reviewer who said this poem was immature I will now hacked that review into tiny little pieces and feed it ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The easier path

    Hey rhia, Laure here for a review on review day! Wow, this is a really good poem with wonderful imagery and is just, breathtaking in its own way. This actually ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Dolce Libertà dell'amore

    Hello Ivy, Laure here for a review! So, this is a prologue is it? Nope, sorry to pop your bubble, but this is a plot synopsis that summarizes what the ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Romantic Re: What love could be

    Heyo, Laure here for a review! I'm going start the gong off with some positives. I think this story isn't aim to tell a particular story per se, because from ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forever Spoken

    *wields scarlet swords and charges in* Excuse that, Laure here for a review on reviews day! So I would like to start this poem with your title, which is actually ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Anxiety

    I don't think I can say much about this, except everything here is very authentic to an anxiety attack. The descriptions aren't too flat, they are actually just the right ...

    Mar 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: My Cat Ana

    Hai, Laure here for a review. I think this is the first poem I have read on YWS that has the simple innocence of a child speaking out loud of ...

    Mar 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Now doth Time waste me.

    Hello, I can finally return the review you have done for me. Now I will break time my reaction in two parts. Reading the poem: *breathless* Finished reading: *confusion* If ...

    Mar 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Us

    Hai, Laure here for a review! Soi apologize before hand if I'm being too critical here. Let us start with the things I liked. I liked the way you sometimes ...

    Mar 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: him

    Hai, Laure here for a review. Hm, I see you have decided to write a poem about someone who has two faces. The good looks and the evil beneath them, ...

    Mar 16, 2014


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich