-
Re: Drowning
Hi RedBox, This was superb. The style of the writing and the form of the poem really holds strong throughout. Visualising this experience was easy and the idea of falling ...
Jul 25, 2015 -
Re: If only!
Hi, Heartspeak There's something inherently wrong with this poem, without sounding too grandiloquent, it's too complex, the wording is far too 'thesaurus' like. Poetry is born through the heart, it's ...
Jul 25, 2015 -
Re: Lone Tree
Hello Anonymous x LMJ here, to review your poem. To start with i enjoyed it very much as it was an interesting concept, one which i had not come across ...
Sep 2, 2014 -
Re: Coffee and Conversations with Jesus
Hi Deanie, The concept was really cool and intriguing, I mean an interview with Jesus and the way it starts off with him getting the bigger cup of coffee and ...
Aug 16, 2014 -
Re: Farmhouse
Hi Magpie The story was engaging even as mentioned before it is a bit clunky. A lot of the information near the beginning like the house was built in the ...
Aug 13, 2014 -
Re: What She Is
Hi eleutheromania, I really liked this poem, I usually only review the ones I like. I thought the way you brought everything down to its animilistic basic feelings. Love in ...
Aug 13, 2014 -
Re: The Other Side of Mars
This is really good, the use of language combined with the structure of the poem is superb. It forces you to read it multiple times to fully soak in everything ...
Aug 12, 2014 -
Re: A Nerd's Lament
Hi PassionateReader, The poem is good in its use of vocabulary and structure. However I felt that you have overplayed the sadness in the character, the theme has to evolve ...
Aug 12, 2014 -
Re: Taint & Tainted
I thought this was quite interesting. The idea of everything beautiful being ruined by us and the almost grim way nature burns and withers everything into this burgundy black was ...
Aug 30, 2013 -
Re: Jealousy
This was very refreshing to read, it read almost like a diary entry which isn't saying that's a bad thing. I really like the way you jump straight into the ...
Aug 28, 2013 -
Re: Penny for Your Thoughts
I like this a lot, the title is pretty good and draws you in. The theme of the pennies this guy's acquired of time is really interesting, and theme is ...
Aug 25, 2013 -
Re: Flawed
I related quite a lot with this piece, I don't know what that says about me though :) The image of this mask that you wear around everyone else in ...
Aug 25, 2013 -
Re: The Bridge ~ Into the Night
I thought this poem was cool, which sounds like a really childish way to describe it but I think the word fits perfectly. The use of :- "And I crossed ...
Aug 25, 2013 -
Re: It's Raining Men
I think the title is a little ambiguous ha :) I was half expecting a short about something else if you know what I mean. The ending is really nice ...
Aug 25, 2013 -
Re: The Devil In Me
Review = There were a few words that needed changing :- "something stared changing" should be started i think. "They became blood red. And they slowly started getting filled with ...
Aug 25, 2013
