User avatar

Konijn

Tigerlilly37

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Why

    I love this. I know this is supposed to be a review, but whats the point? You describe depression perfectly; every detail in place. Nobody really realizes what depression is ...

    Mar 13, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: solstices

    Hello, Tigerlilly here for a review! This was an excellent poem, and I love the contrast in it. It flows well together, and each sides are equally mirrored yet not ...

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Glasses

    Hey, Tigerlilly here for a review! Being someone with glasses, I can totally relate to this! I love my glasses, but sometimes things are so much simpler and nice without ...

    Mar 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: your words are drugs that make my head spin

    Hello! Tigerlilly here for a review! This was a great poem, and it held lots of meaning. I really hope you don't feel this way or do these things, because ...

    Feb 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Self harm

    Tigerlilly here for a review! This was really deep, and it captures perfectly how some people crave that feeling, that need to do self harm. Its very similar to an ...

    Feb 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: It's So Hard

    Tigerlilly here for a review! I really connected with this poem! I feel like a lot of people can be scared to fall in love, no matter how much they ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: For You

    Hey! Tigerlilly here for a review! This was such a sweet, romantic poem! You must feel very lucky, and I'm sure your partner is very lucky to have you. I ...

    Feb 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Northern Lights - A Fox Tale

    Hello! Tigerlilly here for a review! This was a great story! Will it be continued? I would most definitely keep reading it if you did! However, there were a few ...

    Feb 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: Just Meat

    Hello! Tigerlilly here for a review! This is so true! Often times we eat things and don't even think about the animal that died simply for our pleasure... Its very ...

    Feb 12, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Autobiography

    Hey! Tigerlilly here for a review! :D This was a very deep poem, and I really love the way you describe your life; so figuratively that sometimes it took me ...

    Feb 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Am Gone

    Tigerlilly here for a review! Wow... I am stunned, the way you capture this perfectly. Not just anybody can write about this, not without experiencing it or having a friend ...

    Feb 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Happy Anniversary

    Hey! Tigerlilly here for a review! As you requested, I came to read this immediately. You are an excellent writer! Anyways, this is really sad. I really hope you arent ...

    Feb 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Fields Of Murder

    Hey! Tigerlilly here for a review! Wow! This is really great! I cant help but wonder where you got the inspiration for this... Its a really good poem. I really ...

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Despair of a Broken Heart.

    Hey! Tigerlilly here for a review! This is really amazing! This is so deep, it made me want to cry. I could feel the heartbreak and sorrow as if it ...

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: A Storm's calling...

    Hey! Tigerlilly here for review! This was a really great poem! I loved the way you had some more difficult words, challenging the reader, yet still making it understandable. The ...

    Feb 3, 2015


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain