User avatar

Kittengirl2

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Third Strike, I'm Out

    Hey, this was interesting... Not my favorite, but I do like it. Now I'm wondering which parts are fiction (and what you haven't been telling me)? But then I get ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Come On, Sis!

    This was cute, I like it. I like how each stanza began with 'Come on, Sis,' it shows how the speaker cares and gives a nice flow. I'll have to ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Broken

    This is pretty awesome, I like it. Very emotional. “You think that you can just go and love my like you did then throw me away? Typo... I ran and ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sometimes You Have to Let Go

    Oh Sar-sar, don't be so hard on yourself. I liked it! ;) I don't think I'll need to kill it, just a few things. Even though you see the things ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I hate you.

    I really like this, it's kind of ironic, and I think lots of people can relate to it. I like how you began each stanza with, 'I hate how...' It ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jump

    I like this. The overall idea is good, and I especially like the last stanza. If you intended the end to be irony, good job. If you didn't, I find ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Heart, a Soul

    This is really good, I like it. This heart, this soul, will never last But I keep the memories of our past I never want to be alone But future's ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue The Necklace....I need a better title lol

    Hmmm, I do believe I remember reading this. And I'm pretty sure I liked it, too. But I'm going to pretend I haven't read any more for now. ;) She ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Running From Death

    That's a really cool style, and you did it quite nicely. I like it. I don't have much to say, other than that last line is way too long. You ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Emotion Wave

    Interesting. Very good. Although too many sentence fragments. And really short. Nice unexpected ending. Yes, definitely too many sentence fragments. Oh well. Work on that. Sometimes it's ok. But now ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: (Dreams) Chapter 5

    :D Wow, I loved this. It was exciting, and not boring for a single sentence. Although it could use some more descriptions and details, since right now you mostly have ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Jagged Dreams

    I really liked this, especially the end. Nice descriptions, and most of it flowed nicely, though I had to read it twice to understand it. But that's not necessarily a ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: (Dreams) Chapter 4

    Too short! Much too short!! Well, I love it anyway. So, she just jumped off a roof, in the dark, when she wasn't even ready because she heard a gunshot? ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Missing You

    Love it. Nice job. Just a couple things... I would wear do it for you and only you. I don't think you meant to have that 'wear' there... You might ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mad As A Hatter

    Interesting... I like it. Really great descriptions. I think that colorful funky text takes away from it a bit, but it put a smile on my face. Although maybe that ...

    Jan 7, 2011


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong