User avatar

Kelisot

Kelisot

  • Script » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: this is not poetry

    Thank you for the review!!! I'm really surprised that someone was able to get some special references here... Amazing!!

    Mar 12, 2022
  • Art » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Stupid puzzle

    It's a review...?

    Mar 10, 2022
  • Short Story » Literature, Spiritual Re: Grigori (Shorts)

    Ah, thanks!! English is my second (or third) language, so I'm working on the grammar, and thank you for the critics!!! I honestly cannot believe that I'm getting so many ...

    Sep 17, 2021
  • Lyrics » Satire, Lyrical Re: Grigori

    Thanks for the review!! But to be correct, the English version doesn't really matter, since one would actually sing the Encrypted version. As long as it's insulting and in a ...

    Sep 8, 2021
  • Lyrics » Satire, Lyrical Re: Grigori

    pffft yes i'll give you 100 points for that @neinty :) But please put the way you decoded in spoilers, please.

    Aug 27, 2021
  • Other » General, General Re: untitled

    Don't worry!!! I was quite afraid when I was posting one of my first works, Mercury, upon YWS. But I got constructive criticism, and I have pride in my own ...

    Aug 27, 2021
  • Lyrics » Satire, Lyrical Re: Grigori

    Good luck solving too. Compared to others I'm planning to release, it's an easy one.

    Aug 25, 2021
  • Lyrics » Satire, Lyrical Re: Grigori

    Like stanza-wise? It represents the stanzas of the song. All of them were encrypted with the same type of cipher.

    Aug 25, 2021
  • Poetry » Satire, Spiritual Re: Mercury

    Wow!!! You did notice the fact that I have purposely capitalized letters on purpose-- yes, some of them were purposely capitalized for a reason. And thank you for the suggestions ...

    Aug 21, 2021
  • Poetry » Horror, Spiritual Re: Vendetta

    Thank you!! Thanks for the constructive criticism! I see that some words are repeatitive (I wrote this a time when my Brian wasn't working that well, sorry) but some of ...

    Aug 13, 2021
  • Poetry » Horror, Spiritual Re: Vendetta

    Actually, it isn't really done, I accidentally published it when it should still be editing lmao. But no, this isn't my second work, I have another one called Mercury if ...

    Aug 12, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: Selfish Desires

    Thank you!!! I don't really have beta readers or anyone else to comment and all, but your comment has just made my day and giving me more inspiration!!! Thank you!!!

    Aug 12, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: Selfish Desires

    And also fun fact: The first stanza actually was inspired by the mythology of the Hindu goddess Annapurna, so I guessed of having a character who helps... with a twist.

    Aug 11, 2021
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: They told me

    Thanks :)

    Aug 11, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: Selfish Desires

    Dang, thank you for reviewing this poem! And yes, the narrator is... somehow god-like, although they aren't a god. And as for the "gibberish," it's in English, just... ciphered. And ...

    Aug 11, 2021


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater