User avatar

Kazeybear

oliver_kaze

  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: If You Stand in The Rain

    Hi! Kazey here for a short review. I love this piece. I think its so honest and touching and it makes me feel all the feels ever felt. I love ...

    Nov 14, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: courage

    Hey! Kazey here for a review. So, this poem is pretty evident in the fact that your talking to yourself, right? I really like that. Even that simple touch adds ...

    Oct 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: captured creativity

    Hey! Kazey here for a review! I really love this poem. It reminds me of a couple in the '20s, sitting by a fire in the vintage living room. It's ...

    Oct 16, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Wings

    Hey! Kazey here for a review! I love love love loved this poem. It's so beautiful and horrifying and beautiful again and a whole whirlwind of emotion that make me ...

    Sep 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: I am a Writer.

    Hey, Kazey here for a review. So, I did quite enjoy the piece. I'm a sucker for repetition, and you did a lot throughout the piece. I feel it adds ...

    Sep 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: welcome to San Fransico

    Hi, Kazey here for my thoughts more than a review! So, I really loved this poem. It's very non-traditional in its line layout and overall structure, but I thought that ...

    Sep 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sweet Home

    Hi! Kazey here for a review! I really love the imagery you've got going on here. It was vibrant in my mind and so very beautiful. I think you really ...

    Sep 17, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Paper Airplane

    Kazey here for a quick review! I'm gonna be blunt. I loved this poem. It was so realistic and relatable. The vocabulary you used was incredibly evocative which really brought ...

    Sep 5, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: For Frank

    Kazey here for a small review! This was a very interesting piece. Because it's so short, you don't really need to worry about grabbing the readers attention, but i think ...

    Sep 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: S.H.

    Kazey here for a short review! I loved this piece. The repetition was simply fabulous and really kept the reader engaged in the piece. You also used a very rich ...

    Sep 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Paper Mache

    Kazey here for a short review. Now, don't get me wrong, I do love the idea you're working with here. And I'm going to be very frank. If I offend ...

    Aug 27, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dysthymia

    Hey! Kazey here for a review! I love this poem. It's so sharp and yet soft and beautiful. I love the rhyme, and (to me anyway) it doesn't feel forced, ...

    Aug 21, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: How Can One Be Happy?

    Hey! Kazey here to review! I really liked most of what you did here. You told a heartbreaking story in such a raw and emotional way. There was no sugarcoating ...

    Aug 21, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Sea and Waves

    Kazey here for a review! I really loved this piece, and the comparison you made between the sea and life. it's something I'd not really thought of before, so it ...

    Aug 10, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Feels

    Hey! Kazey here for a review! This is so beautiful, and really heart-warming, in an odd way. i think a lot of us can relate to this, because we all ...

    Aug 10, 2016


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig