User avatar

KatTrain

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cupid

    I gave you everything, yet and you asked for more add comma here yet Y y ou are still what l adore comma here But I had so much more ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Acceptance

    Press pause on the remote, the one in your mind. you could phrase this less bluntly, show don't tell Examine this frame, a moment in time. Look at her face, ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: See life is beautiful?

    Life is Beautiful (comma) Open your eyes (period) I'm just going to leave it at 'remember punctuation' to speak for the rest of the poem. Can you see the animals ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Your hug

    I see you staring at me (comma) t rying to figure out what's wrong (comma) I know it's always hard to see w hat keeps me from moving on (period) ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hypocrite

    Hypocrites have ugly teeth With lies well strewn in all they reap And backs bent with tempers flaring Hearts are unworthy, thoughts are daring (period) Other than that, this is ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem is currently away In editing process.

    The memory replays in my head Like a never ending roll of tape (comma) there's no need to capitalize the beginning of each sentence. Unless you feel it's important to ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wonders

    Sing. Sing in praises of our wonderful Lord. Dance. Dance in happiness of our lives. use a different word other than 'happiness' It's very simple and plain. Try 'bliss',something to ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stalking My Stalker

    He knows almost everything about me. My name, my beliefs, where I go to school, Who's my crush, my mom and what I consider cool. ''Who's'' is a contraction of ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What is it?

    What is it? What is it, That calls out to us? Right off the get-go the repetition is hard to deal with. It's hurts rather than benefits the poem. I'd ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: It's okay to cry

    Stop pretending like you don't care, Because I know you do. I can see the tears that you are trying to hide. This line is really simplistic, dress it up ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Divine Inspiration

    My hand reflects my work add comma here Callused fingertips with Ink-stains rampant. My work reflects my soul add comma here Raging emotions Tumultuous feeling. My soul reflects my God ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Kaiden's Poem

    His cold touch and cold mood and cold hand grabs mine, His razor blade had a tip comma so fine He held my arm up, and prepared it with a ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sleepless Night

    I'm in this place again and Can't escape add a period here What is this dream again? You shouldn't use 'again' and 'again' twice so closely. It really messes up ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jump

    I look over the edge of the cliff add comma here searching for a reason to live. Something inside of me is curious add comma here what does death feel ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hall of 100 Mirrors

    I walk down the Hall of one hundred mirrors. In each one I see a different face staring back at me add a comma here even though they're all the ...

    May 1, 2011


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind