-
Re: Clowns, Aliens, and a Dragon
Note: This review has been deleted
Sep 16
Interesting poem written by the author. An absolute masterclass in deadpan, slice-of-life humor. The writing captures the chaotic, auditory warfare of high school band with brilliant comedic timing an -
Re: Dream Scenario
Note: This review has been deleted
Sep 16
Nice story written by the author. There is a magnetic charm to "Dream Scenario" that lies entirely in its unabashed romanticism. The narrative reads like a beautifully paced daydream, sweeping ... -
Re: .
Note: This review has been deleted
Sep 16
Beautiful poem written by the writer. The readers feel the deep, heavy ache in your words. Standing right there, looking someone in the eyes, and hearing them say "I wish ... -
Re: Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
Nice poem written by the author. I really enjoyed how warm and nostalgic this poem feels. The contrast between summer and winter works beautifully, showing how warmth can come from ...
Sep 6 -
Re: sloth
A very nostalgic poem written by the writer. The opening lines establish a contrast between a gentle past and a hardened present, the speaker remembers being "subdued" and responsive like ...
Aug 6 -
Re: Goodbye to a friend
A very interesting title chosen by the writer! Amias emerged from the circus tent, sharp teeth piercing his tongue. His stomach was screaming at him, the emptiness eating away, like ...
Aug 6 -
Re: Living without Looking
Nice poem written by the writer. "I never felt loved or cared for. I have a master’s degree, kept safely in a locker, but I never used it—" The poem ...
Nov 28, 2025 -
Re: Poppy’s story-The adventures of Poppy McLain
Nice story written by the writer. The story had a nice start, a normal household, a normal fifteen year old girl and her normal attraction towards vampire romance stories. But ...
Sep 21, 2025 -
Re: Pale Yellow
Nice poem written by the writer. "He’s still behind a glass case Something to admire- Something I can never be. Sometimes I still feel like I'm on that skateboard," These ...
Sep 21, 2025 -
Re: my gel pen is out of ink.
Nice poem written by the writer. "my gel pen is out of ink, and my page is out of space. if i could undo those messages sent, I wouldn't be ...
Sep 19, 2025 -
Re: Okay.
Awesome poem written by the writer. "He texts at night, says “please, just talk,” Like I’m the key, the missing lock. He says he dreams of what we had, But ...
Sep 12, 2025 -
Re: The Wildfires
Nice poem written by the writer. "'Fire, Fire, how 'wild' and 'bright'. Destroying the 'Nature', killing the 'Creature', 'Howled' my Men, every single day and night." This poem reminds me ...
Apr 22, 2025 -
Re: A DAY IN MAGIC
Nice poem written by the writer. "But with a camera in my hand And capture the nature's beauty." The writer who once went to the park was amazed by nature's ...
Mar 15, 2025 -
Re: The Potato Stories: Chapters 1 and 2
A very light and humorous story. "They all started crawling on me and trying to chew my limbs off, so I fought back. It was no hope, there were just ...
Mar 5, 2025 -
Re: Our Love Story
Nice story written by the author. A sweet starting with a tragic ending. Love is a lot like weather, it keeps on changing, but if love lasts too long, if ...
Mar 5, 2025
