User avatar

JoyDark

Hello, welcome to chaos

  • Poetry » General, Health Re: ​Push

    Heyo! I bring a review to the table :mrgreen: I like this poem! The imagery is well written, the message is a good one, and I like the formatting. "Force ...

    Sep 1, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Vista in a Bottle

    Hey! Hopefully I can offer a good review. I like the perspective that this piece brings. I actually recently read an article about the paradox of parenting, how we actively ...

    Sep 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Stitched Heartbeat

    Hi! I like this piece a lot. The way you structure the dialogue to create such an emotional scene is amazing. I have a feeling that the fact that the ...

    Aug 27, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dystopic Visions

    Dang. Wow. This is a very... I don't really know how to describe it. I would call it a good poem, a beautiful poem, but the thing you are portraying ...

    Aug 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Ad Astra

    Heyo! I like this poem. I conveys a certain awe and wonder that I (at least) can relate to. I've always kind of been one of those people who's been ...

    Aug 3, 2020
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Answering Machine

    Heyo! This is such an interesting way to tell a story. I don't know what gender Sam is, just because they're referred to as "man" by Charlie, but is called ...

    Jul 31, 2020
  • Poetry » Satire, Realistic Re: RELIGION.

    Wow. This poem tackles some deep things. Religion is definitely something that, throughout history, has bound people together and also ripped them apart. Like in the Crusades. I think you ...

    Jul 9, 2020
  • Script » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Longing

    Holy heck, I love this piece. This is beautiful. Although beautiful perhaps has too much of a positive connotation. This is haunting and it strikes me to my core. The ...

    Jun 17, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Fog

    I've been looking through all of your poems up till now, and I saw this one, and... wow. The way you mix your words, entwine them into this, makes me ...

    Jun 17, 2020
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: My Mother's Love

    Wow. I really, really loved this piece. For one thing, the writing was extremely eloquent and well done. The words just rolled off the page and captivated my mind. Your ...

    Jun 11, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: they tell me that writing is a form of art founded on rules

    Holy crap. The way you embodied this... I at first saw just the words, and then the colors came, and I was floating... floating the pictures you painted, floating among ...

    Jun 10, 2020
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Home

    This is a really neat story! I liked it a lot. I must say that I didn't realize that the Slugs were humans until the end, and that the person ...

    May 10, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: What an Imagination

    Hey! I haven't reviewed in a while, so bear with me... Wow. That was a lot. I'm sorry if you weren't going with this, but it seemed like the main ...

    May 4, 2020
  • Short Story » Satire, Review Re: I'm A Man Without Conviction

    Heyo! I like this story. I too feel very indecisive about things, and so I relate to Johnny. I like what you put him through. First the grocery stores, then ...

    Apr 23, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: My Love

    Hey! I saw this and figured I'd leave a review. I liked the story. I've never been married, so I can't compare the feelings you portrayed to real life, but ...

    Apr 22, 2020


Ho ho ho!
— Santa