User avatar

Jonathan

Jonathan.

  • Novel / Chapter » General, Fantasy Re: Fantasy Land: A Griffins Trail.

    Okay thank-you for the advice.

    Jun 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: deleted

    If you think you are better than everyone else then you are not thinking right. You also can be kicked off by saying things like this.

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: deleted

    I did not re write it I just advised some changes that may make your writing better.

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The Paradise Blade (Part One - Chapter One - The Sapphire Ronin)

    I thought that if you did that on YWS you get kicked off. (I do not really like Jayblu.)

    Jun 5, 2013
  • Other » Historical Fiction, Historical Fiction Re: Chapter 1:Leti's life before

    Thanks for the review. The reason I did it like this was because I thought it needed some more telling to it. I made it so that it would be ...

    Jun 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Romantic Re: Solo

    Thank you neon.

    Jun 5, 2013
  • Other » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Old Irish: Prologue

    Thanks for the review.

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Nightmare

    Sorry for it being so small.

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Historical Fiction Re: Chapter 3 of The Old Irish: Captured!

    Thank-you. Very much.

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Historical Fiction Re: Chapter 4 of The Old Irish: The Gathering of Irish.

    Thanks for the Review.

    Jun 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Lyrical Re: I'm a Little Writer

    Nice I love this one.

    Jun 1, 2013
  • Other » Culture, General Re: Express

    @Salmank Never ever ever start reviews like that It is a very nasty way of doing it. :[

    Jun 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Dead.

    Thanks for the review Good Writer. :D

    May 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Dead.

    I see what you mean. Thanks for the review though...

    May 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Dead.

    Thanks for the review but I did not mean it to sound like that up there.

    May 29, 2013


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening