User avatar

Jiggity

Jiggity

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Prosthesis #1 /P

    Very disturbing. Insanely so. Why had chosen to stay home this weekend instead of going with his family. Why had he... Random madness. I hate that personally, I prefer usually ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Edge of Forever

    Ah, I've read and commented on this before and I may be mistaken, but I think the title has changed. The only difference, and again I could be wrong as ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Queen of the Harpies

    ideal place to act out the dramas of their minds This is an awkward sentence that doesn't wuite make sense. I think something like, 'ideal place to act out imagined ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Beyond

    The human had eyes as blue and the ocean. I think perhaps you missed, 'deep as' after 'and'. Otherwise 'and' needs to be changed to 'as'. He had pale like ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: After Saba's "Winter"

    I had difficulty understanding this. Especially just who exactly it was whose POV we were sharing. Thats the clicnher there, cos I thought I knew but apparently I was wrong. ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: One from the vaults

    I was under the impression that the term is actually spelt, 'Sidhe'. I wasnt 100% certain of that so I looked it up and found I was right whereas 'Sidh' ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nightfall (Starfall)

    where the back of my color chaffed collar. He perfectly at home in the dark, traipsing across He was He spoke but his words were so soft that I had ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Denying Dusk

    Wow. Go Impy! This was fantastic, truly, just great with a lovely rhythm. Although you'll forgive me for being slow and not really understanding what the hell was happening due ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Looking for an Idea – 1/16/01

    Icky. I didnt enjoy this, at all. Too much telling. I did this, then I did that, then this happened so I went and did something else. Boring! What are ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Silhouette

    Hola 'dettie! Cut the first line. I am a darkened figure upon the so pure white, and never to be shadowed, world I think this would work better with an ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The beast on the beach

    Very interesting; I agree with much of what Snoinkles said, although the sunset stuff isnt really necessary. But yes, kudos on the good story...I do hope you explain how a ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jesus Makes the Blind Man See

    Well, I take it this is an attempt by you to familiarise yourself with first person writing? If so, I sympathise. I hate first person story writing, I suck at ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Artemis Fowl

    Awesome books, hilarious, witty and intelligent with a new take on old fantasy staple (fairies) and a melding of magic and modern technology the like of which hasnt been seen ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Voices

    One says, glancing out my eyes and then moving father back into my head further/farther I think I may be alone in this, but the beginning with One is a ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cold

    Ahem, well. This had a Matrix-style feel to it; in terms of the real world versu the Matrix, the illusion. Apart from that, I think whoever judges/reads this will be ...

    Dec 26, 2006


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy