User avatar

Inspiredravens

kbmcgregor3

  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: I Swear I Lived

    Congratulations on the feature, this deserved it!

    Sep 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: The Music of My Soul

    Nice poem, congrats on feature! I love how I somewhat got confused as the heart is confused, lost as the heart is. I love it. Great job, keep it up!

    Aug 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: there is predicted precipitation this evening

    Congrats on feature! I love this poem, nothing I can say except keep it up, its awesome.

    Aug 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Ghost

    Love it- short and sweet

    Aug 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: The Beginning of the Future

    Awesome! Well, let me know when the following chapters are out and I will definitely review them:)

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Chasing Clouds

    This is perfect and there is nothing that I can nit pick or suggest except that you keep writing- this is perfect and the mood is carried perfectly throughout. The ...

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Daughter of the living God

    I understand, I will certainly revise that. Thanks for the review!

    Aug 14, 2014
  • Other » Narrative, Romantic Re: Just Smile

    Just write as much as you possibly can in a brain dump and then sew it together and delete what you don't want, but you have to write it and ...

    Aug 14, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Daughter of the living God

    Thanks!

    Aug 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Statue of a Young Woman

    Hi there! Wonderful poetry you have there, I can clearly see the image and everything. Now, I don't usually do much on poetry because it is so free flowing and ...

    Aug 14, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Daughter of the living God

    Thanks for the review! And yeah, commas are the struggle bus for me right now, I used to go crazy with them, but I also think that your idea of ...

    Aug 14, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Daughter of the living God

    Thanks!

    Aug 14, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Daughter of the living God

    Ooh, thanks for pointing that out, I forgot about that... Oops. But thanks for the review!

    Aug 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Death's Warrior Chapter 1

    Yes, yes, I know, her stupidity is going to be deleted and rewritten. I've already replanned and everything, I just haven't had the time to revise it. I've also been ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Death's Warrior Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review, I copied this in from good drive and when I did all of the italics for thoughts and some of the spaces got messed up, but ...

    Aug 12, 2014


True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown