User avatar

Howler

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Lost Greens

    I think the only thing that bugs me on this piece is the same line that Demeter spoke about second; the, "As I sit here dazed" line. It definitely has ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Wicked Valentine

    This is very nice. I did a piece from a prompt not too long ago to make a love poem while using any mushy hallmark words, and your piece makes ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: life

    First of all, I see you're new to YWS, so allow me to welcome you by showing you a picture of a piece of toast; Now that that's out of ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: POV of Girl in Chemisty Class

    Dayum! That's one hell of an embarrasing situation. I'm on Jasmine's side; this is a very nice story. The main character feels very real, and accurate to what you're shooting ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Who Am I

    I'm sometimes a bit of a punctuation poker, so I like to see that you used a lot of it, however, something takes away from it; every single line starts ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Misery

    *Sniff*. I felt really sad reading this. But a good sad. Not "you hurt my feelings" sad, but "I've totally been there" sad. I don't want to go into detail, ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Unfamiliar Ceilings

    I can sort of see the song qualities that it has from whatever the song it was inspired by. But one thing bothers me with that...what is the song? I ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Word of War

    If there was one thing that really irritated me with this piece... The pain over rights our pride That sentence makes ridiculously little sense to me, mainly because of the ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death Clock

    tge seconds tick Umm...what the heck is "tge"? You've really gotta spell-check your work. I don't have any idea how this comes up? It's a good piece, I'm not denying ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Fox

    His teeth upon your throat His claws upon your breast I get all the diction that you try and use with this piece, and it makes it all the better, ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Daphne

    This is a great piece, and I like the reference. Nice to see you put up a picture before the piece, or else it wouldn't make any sense. There's just ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A secret

    The only problem I see is that a few of the lines are a bit long. Try and make the long lines into two shorter lines. I was very pleasantly ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Deleted

    The one thing that takes away from the piece is definetely the pattern. You start out with a lot of short lines, but at some point it instantly changes to ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mom

    I really liked this piece. The parental image is something that anyone recognizes and smiles at. I've got to say, I was worried when I saw the title of this ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Place

    There’s nothing here but nothing Four walls, a roof and the floor This box is crushing me, changing my very soul There’s no loophole, not even a door. I love ...

    Jan 9, 2010


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour