User avatar

God

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Vulnerable

    anyways, I read this poem and just had to comment, I like how you portray people as fragile, human life, emotion, and whatnot are so very fragile that sometimes people ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Intoxicating Mind

    Beatles fan, huh? me too. anyways, about your poem, I enjoyed it, it was... to say the least, I found it quite refreshing. describing the mind, the thgouht process, the ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Thousand Feathers

    oooh, this is much, much deeper than it appears at first, I have been in a similar situation, so I know the effort it takes to try and repair things ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pancakes

    Well, I only have one thing to say... I love pancakes... really, and totally seriously, I love pancakes. my favorite food. so this poem rocks, I loved the flow, and ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: my inner editor

    very pointed. and shows much attitude, and blatant disrespect for teh rules of literature. but that's what you were aiming for, yes? I'm not sure how this one will go ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Live

    Heyo, welcom to YWS, I am God, I enjoyed the simplicity of your poem (as other people did) but on the other hand, I also enjoyed your use of a ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You Stand There

    this has a very dark, very chilling feel to it, like cold insanity, seeping through the gap under the door. Well, I like your line breaks, they make it interesting, ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Time

    Time. the unanswerable question, time doesnt exist, I say, so on to you poem, shall we, I quite agree with her, you need to split up those line or something, ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Perfection

    I like your style, but to be honest, you need not leave notes like that at the end of your poems, people will more or less ignore them and write ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Looking Up to the Sky

    Now that is odd, I totally relate to this poem, hell, ive thought this every day of my life for teh last about 2 years. sometimes I think that "God" ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Christmas time.

    I like this idea, and it can be applied to almost any situation like that, whether you are learning to drive a car, or whatever, it's all so... exciting at ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Coins

    there isnt much to say about this piece, it doesnt go anywhere yet.... that definatly need fixeing, but i think you have a good start.. you do know where you ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Garage Sale of Memories

    I don't believe it needs much fixing, I like the idea, and i may steal it for a story, if you don't mind that is. the idea that memeories are ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Freedom's Song

    Let me start by saying, excellent poem, freedom is a very good topic to write about... why is it that freedom is so often compared to music... maybe music makes ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Golden Skinned People

    Wow, I mean... just wow... that was amazing! the imagery was great, the flow, was intesnse, and pulled you onward, is had a very epic-poem feel to it, but thats ...

    Dec 21, 2008


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn