User avatar

Fizz

  • Poetry » General, Health Re: Connect the Dots

    I think you're really brave, well done. I suffer from trich, and it's not something I usually feel comfortable talking about. You've made me think that maybe I should change ...

    May 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: born to Fly

    Hey! Loving it. Beautiful. So I can see that this punctuation business is pretty important to you, so this review might just be really useless. I just think this doesn't ...

    May 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: a litany of prayers to you

    Wow. Intense. Your skills are pretty righteous. Petty nit-picking things; I think quotation marks are needed in the first stanza, 'Stop, you're hurting me, ow' Maybe a period after 'blood ...

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: ..

    I'm confuuuuuused. This doesn't make sense in a technical way, mostly because I think your punctuation is messy. It's unclear whether you are addressing 'baby' to tell them that they ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Untitled (For Now)

    Love it. There is one thing I'm passionate about, and that is that your poetry doesn't have to make sense to everyone who reads it. It's yours. It means whatever ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: C2H6O

    Loving it. It's a talent to convey so much emotion and meaning in so few words. It's personal, without actually creating a character. That final stanza is straight up genius. ...

    Dec 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Romantic Re: Act of Betrayal

    Loving it. Your use of the visual as well as the verbal really works. Seriously rad. You haven't used periods at the end of your sentences, but I feel like ...

    Nov 15, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Homewrecker, Homewrecked

    Beautiful. You told us everything without saying it, and with so much finesse. Your use of metaphor is brilliant, and I think I love you. I really like this. I ...

    Jul 21, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Historical Fiction, General Re: Beginnings, Endings and History: An Insight into a confused future

    'Any spelling errors or grammatical inconstancies can be placed carefully in a place where the sun doesn't shine' Do you mind if I start using that in my own posts? ...

    Jul 15, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Health, Other Re: It's Kind of a "Not" Funny Story

    I'm really unsure of exactly what this is supposed to be, form wise. I'm going to assume that it's an article, and if it's not then, you bad. First up, ...

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Bring Him Home

    This captivated me. I feel so sad, and I kind of didn't want it to end there. I know that was purposeful, but I'm attached now! I don't really have ...

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Narrative Re: One with the Stars

    Hey :) It took me a few reads to pick out problems in this poem. I think I was distracted by how beautiful it sounded. Your third stanza gave me ...

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: dreams of my memories gone by

    Hey :) This is the longest sentence I have ever read. I think you need to separate some of this with a period. If it's a deliberate feature, then that's ...

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Unfair yet Fair, Our World in a Nutshell

    Straight up I have to say thank you for writing a poem that doesn't rhyme. Rhyming makes me crazy. When people first start writing poetry they often rely a bit ...

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Chapter 3: Three Weeks Left

    Ok, so...I just went back and read the first two chapters of this, because I want to give you a proper review. I want to start with some extremely mundane ...

    Mar 8, 2014


A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon