User avatar

FireSpyGirl

Firerose

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 13.2]

    So much mystery!! Eager for more!

    Jan 10, 2019
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: A slow and most pain full fight

    Beautiful! I didn't mean that in a weird way...I have nothing else to say, keep up the good work!

    Jan 7, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: True Friends

    Thank you so much! I don't know what to say....

    Jan 5, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A realization

    :)

    Dec 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Distraction

    I'm not the best teacher in the world, but if you ever need help, let me know!

    Dec 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A realization

    I am so happy!

    Dec 29, 2018
  • Lyrics » Literature, Dramatic Re: Down. Chapter 1

    One of the most beautiful pieces of work I have ever read!

    Dec 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 11.1

    A perfect chapter! I am absolutely dying to find out what happens! I am also very, very excited!!! This is going to be a good novel, and I hope that ...

    Dec 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A young spy and a young cop-chapter 4.2

    Thank you! I will definitely fix this!

    Dec 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Burning

    Thank you!

    Dec 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Me.

    I will do my very best to pull you out. :)

    Dec 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: October 25

    :)

    Dec 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Eyes

    I love this review so much! Everything you said is...just...I feel it sooo much! All the time! :)

    Dec 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: I gotta go!

    I couldn't agree more.

    Dec 21, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Eyes

    Thank you! I added some things and fixed that one error.

    Dec 21, 2018


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100