User avatar

FireSpyGirl

Firerose

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Come back

    Thank you! I am going to edit it right now. Mostly the poem is about someone who I care about, a lot, and he is in California right now. The ...

    May 1, 2019
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Nightmare

    Thank you for the review @Morgan! Yes, I watched a horror movie when I was 8, and this was the consequence of it.

    Apr 3, 2019
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Nightmare

    I don't remember the title, and I can't find it. All I remember is that this plane was hijacked or something...this blind girl was stabbed...and then when the plane landed ...

    Apr 2, 2019
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Nightmare

    Thank you for the review! I made the mistake of watching part of a movie made from a Stephan King novel when I was 8. That is where this came ...

    Apr 2, 2019
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: monster

    That happens to everyone. :)

    Apr 2, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Connection - 39

    This is great! You wrote this out really, really well. I believe that so far, this is my favorite chapter. I cannot wait for the next chapter! Nice cliffhanger as ...

    Apr 2, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Phantom

    @hiraeth Thank you for the review. I just did some editing, if you want to read it again!

    Apr 1, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 3.3

    Great!!

    Mar 20, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Culture Re: Medusa

    Hi there! I like this. Not only because I am a Greek mythology freak, but because you but in good description. I also like how it is more of an ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 3.1

    I understand. If you ever want any advice or just someone to listen, I will do my best! Just PM me whenever.

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Death

    This is so great!

    Mar 14, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Ghost

    :) Thank you! You don't need to worry about being rude or harsh. I love getting reviews and people's opinions. I can't promise I'll change things most of the time, ...

    Mar 14, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 3.1

    This is great! The plot is really, really good. The emotion is also really good. You are writing this out really well, and I am eager for more! I get ...

    Mar 14, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Don't be afraid

    Thank you so much my friend!

    Mar 14, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 2.3

    This is great!

    Mar 12, 2019


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss