User avatar

FireSpyGirl

Firerose

  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: I had some coins

    Hi there! This definitely put a smile on my face, thank you for that! I believe my favorite part is this: "Hey, everybody, and welcome to youngwritersociety.com! I'm your host, ...

    Mar 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Resist or Regret (Ch.3)

    Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I cannot wait for the next chapter!!! This is really good and I am hooked! Please, Please tag me when you write the next one. Now, I have one ...

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Broken glass

    Hi there! This is good! It is well written and well formatted. You did a really good job writing this. I especially love the mystery. "Next to me is the ...

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Other » General, General Re: [DELETED]

    Hey, it's me again. I've noticed that you haven't gotten any reviews, so I'll do my best. As I said before, I really like this. This keep getting more and ...

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: CHANGES OF HEART PART 5

    Hi there! So this is good, and interesting. Now, I want to make it clear that I am not trying to be harsh or critical, I really did enjoy this. ...

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Script » Horror, General Re: Last Autumn (part)

    Hi there! So this was very interesting, and very, very well written. I like it. Especially the ending, I did not see that coming! XD. The beginning was a little ...

    Mar 2, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: What I Know

    Hi there! First off, Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself here and have a lot of fun! This poem is really good. I love the word use, the ...

    Mar 2, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Kartiel's Curse [Chapter 16.1]

    Hey! All right. I'm going to jump right into predictions here. The biggest one has to do with the plague-like disease. Kartiel may have healing magic, but it may not ...

    Mar 2, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Drama Queen

    Hi there! So this is really good. I love the rhythm you have going here, especially at the end! The rhyming at the end is also really good, and fun! ...

    Mar 1, 2019
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: You're lucky the Universe loves you

    This is an amazing poem. You definitely have talent, keep up the amazing work! This is a very, very relatable piece of work, I really enjoyed reading it. I am ...

    Feb 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: The Monster

    Hi there! This is a very interesting poem! I really like it, and there is only one line that is awkward: “You’re a stranger to me.” I scream, bashing it ...

    Feb 22, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Lies

    Hi there! So, this is an interesting poem! It is true for a lot of people, sadly. I'm sorry you are going through this, feel free to PM me if ...

    Feb 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Dream Deffered

    Hello there! Okay, just, wow! This poem is amazing, and it really, really touched my heart. I understand completely how you feel, what you have been through. I applaud you ...

    Feb 19, 2019
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: I will not be Bad

    Ahaha! Great poem! I needed a laugh today, and you just gave me that. Thank you so much! I love the rhythm you have going, it's awesome. I think my ...

    Feb 18, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Dramatic Re: Fairy Diary | Day 8

    This is so interesting! I love it! I can't wait to read more of it. You are writing this out really, really well. The only suggestion I have is to ...

    Feb 15, 2019


Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi