User avatar

Eros

EARTH without ART is EH

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 27

    Thank you for the review! I have released the next part too. But before that, you may have a look at the previous chapters for a better understanding... I am ...

    Jun 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 27

    OMG!! 20th part out!! You are like a silent bomb. And a change in name of the novel... Nicee name this one too. :)

    Jun 12, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 27

    Thanks. Well, how can Marldon come and save her? His murder itself is a mystery for the CID... I hope you enjoy the next parts too... I wanna read the ...

    Jun 12, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Me without you...

    Thank you for the review, Charlotte. I am glad you liked it.

    Jun 12, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: Ghost of the Jungle

    WelC!

    Jun 12, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: Miss you so much...

    I am confused about or two years drop. you guide me, now. I love you! Thats it...

    Jun 11, 2016
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Romantic Re: 17 Seconds

    WelC. It was indeed, enjoyable. xD

    Jun 11, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Leftovers

    I read the poem and have reviewed it. You raised up my curiosity by mentioning it's name... :D

    Jun 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 26

    Hmm... so I am still not good in the puctuation things, especially the comas. Okay. I challenge that I will try to minimize this error. Thank you, king.

    Jun 11, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: I'm sorry

    WelC. My friend, that sight will never be dead. :D

    Jun 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Film Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 25

    Thanks for the review.

    Jun 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Seventh Crown XIX

    WelC :D

    Jun 10, 2016
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Dark

    I am happy that I could inspire my writer-friend. Thankies.

    Jun 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 24

    Yes... I corrected them all. Thankies!

    Jun 10, 2016
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Ukel

    WelC!! :D

    Jun 9, 2016


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown