User avatar

Emma

  • Script » General, General Re: Learning oppertunities.

    Do you actually know what snogs means? :P

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: I spy.

    Haha! Great idea! THEY ARE NOW HIGH! Thanks. :]]]]!

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: The Elderberries (and friend)

    LMFAO. Funnyyy. Few mistakes though with the spacing of things. But not much. Yooo. :]

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Water

    It was very short... but the beginning bit gave me ideas before I actually knew what you were talking about! Has this happened to you or something? O_o It is ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rain And Hail

    Lol! Thank you Muse. ^_______^

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: V-DAY

    Lmao! The rap goes well with the song. Trust me! Anway... I suck at poems but... I liked this! x] THERE'S YOUR POST! Happy? x]

    Feb 14, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Punky's Dilemma

    Whoa, it is pretty good. Every line does flow nicely with each other. I liked it a lot. I wish I could say more... but there isn't anything coming. Meh...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Other than that.......

    That was very cute and funny! But I could see that you could do more to this to make this even more funny. Remember, after someone speaking; you take a ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Her Mother's Sanity

    Here is the finished version. OK, I just really would like some help on it! I need to keep to the 800 word limit, so it's difficult to make changes ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Her Mother's Sanity

    Aww, no fun. *pouts* I made some more changes to it. O____o; I hope that's a little better.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: Sausage fun!

    I want to hear your stories. I bet they're not as bad as mine. ;) Oh... but you are a boy... O____o;

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: Sausage fun!

    LMAO! OK.... O_____________o; Heh, that was so much fun! I miss the good old days... yeah... XD I don't care if it isn't that old!

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: I Hate You Mum

    *screams* delete delete! Ewww! NO! I hate it when people bring up old bad stories! *cries in a corner* It's ok, I don't hate you... but still... NO! I'll try ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Cat And The Mongoose

    Fun. Short and sweet! I liked it. TBR forced me to comment and read this...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Emergence (Updated 6/29/07)

    I can't really say anything bad about this. From what I can see; it is pretty good. I really was 'into' it. I liked it! You really have a talent ...

    Dec 21, 2005


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak