User avatar

Elijah

Eli

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Little Princess

    Hey there, Eli here to review your short lovely story! It was a charming story of a little princess and her shadow-y protector, her guard in her life and the ...

    Jun 19, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Change

    Hey there! Eli here for another lovely review! The thing is that I start to have a crush on your poems and I really can not hide or deny it ...

    Jun 19, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Memory Lane

    Hey there! Eli here for a small review of your lovely poem. The work was short but very complex for me, it can be said for sure what the MC ...

    Jun 19, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Mermaid and her Shark (part one)

    Hey there! Eli here for a review of your piece! I did not expect the whole action to be actually underwater, I forgot about the title from the very beginning ...

    Jun 18, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Short story

    Hey there! Eli here! Here is a review of your short story. It was a good read even if many things made me pause and re-think if I want to ...

    Jun 18, 2017
  • Short Story » Literature, Fantasy Re: In the Dark I Have No Name

    Hey there! Eli here for a short lovely review of your work! The atmosphere of this story is so thrilling, it made me go on with reading it until the ...

    Jun 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The Bar/:(

    Hey there! Eli here for a review of your work! I will be taking parts of your work and sectioning them, they will be in orange below in this review. ...

    Jun 18, 2017
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Narrative Re: A Stroll Through Purgatory

    Hey there! Eli here for a lovely review of your wonderful work! I will be honest when I say that this work really confused me when it came to its ...

    Jun 18, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Lady of the Night

    The story was amazing and so romantic. I am still shook that the prince so easily accepted his fate but maybe it is part of the Churel's charm? Or is ...

    Jun 17, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pink is a Distraction

    Hey there! Eli here for a lovely review on your work! It is was one wonderful small read for me as it had one hidden meaning which I understood a ...

    Jun 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Mary, Do You Notice?

    Hey there! Eli here for a small chit chat review of your wonderful piece! From the very beginning, the piece sounds like a story of admiration of a beautiful girl ...

    Jun 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: Beauty

    Hey there! Eli here for a short lovely review of your piece! The vibe of the piece is sad and maybe slightly miserable but it brings courage and understanding of ...

    Jun 17, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Wonders Lost: Chapter 1

    Hey there, Eli here with a lovely review for you! The first part of this novel is pretty long, normal for a chapter though, so I read and put in ...

    Jun 17, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Diseased (Ch. 1)

    Hey there! Eli here with a lovely review! We will go through the story little by little, one review is already done but I want to make it my way ...

    Jun 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Quest to Kolob Chapter 1 Part 1

    Hey there! Eli here! Sweet review coming your way! It will include complains, discussion and all that chit chat. Unfortunately, I had more things to talk about in this story ...

    Jun 16, 2017


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451