User avatar

Ejay1806

  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Narrative Re: In Between

    Hey there !! Ejay here for a review ... It's been quite some time since I have been on this site , and I am pretty glad that I chose ...

    Feb 1, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Confession of a Stone-heart Lover

    Hey! Eat here for a quick review!! To begin with , I really liked your title "Confession of a Stone-heart Lover" . It really draws attention in an extremely powerful ...

    Dec 24, 2016
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Till the Grave

    Hey !! It's Ejay here for a review.. I had read the description which said that it was based on a woman who was possessed. I really liked the idea ...

    Dec 3, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the old things

    Hey !! Eat here for a quick review!! Okay .. The theme on which your poem is based is totally relatable . I am glad that you wrote on this ...

    Nov 19, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The girl with the golden smile

    Hey!! Ejay here for a quick review !! I have been reviewing a lot of poems lately , and I always make it a point to speak nothing but the ...

    Nov 19, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: Tea & Toast

    Hey !! Ejay here for a review ! I really admire the power of the words in this poem . When I read it , I could feel the pain ...

    Nov 19, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Faceless

    Hey! Ejay here for a review! To begin with , I was really intrigued by the title. It just grabbed my attention so well , that even before I knew ...

    Nov 19, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Withered Mind

    Hey there !! Ejay the reviewer is here ... First of all, I must say that this poem is just as unique , lovely and mesmerising as your name : ...

    Nov 17, 2016
  • Article / Essay » General, Narrative Re: 5 struggles of having an absent parent

    I think I almost cried over that ... I mean your writing packs such a succulent punch that it makes it so very worth reading . Every morning , I ...

    Oct 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Do You Love Me?

    Hey !! Ejay here for a quick review . I am back after a fairly long hiatus , so my reviewing skills are a bit rusty . But then , ...

    Sep 20, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Call of the Wild

    Hey !! Ejay here for a review !! Seeing that you're pretty experienced , I couldn't really find flaws in your poem . It was a beautiful and nice piece ...

    Aug 12, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Nature of Dreams

    Nice . It kept me glued till the end . I personally really liked the way you wrote . Like , kept the flow till the end . Very few ...

    Aug 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: First Verse: The Meeting

    Hey !!! Ejay here for a review ... Well , telling a story through a poem is not very easy ... but on the other hand , if done successfully ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Yws Is Dying

    Hey !! Ejay here for a review !! Well , I know it's pretty late to be reviewing this poem ... but , as the saying goes ... " Better ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Theatre

    Hey !! Ejay here for a review !! First of all , your poem is really touching ... It has been written in such a way that the reader is ...

    Jul 31, 2016


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney