User avatar

Eimear

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Boy Who Lived

    Wow. The descriptions in this work are exquisite . My favourite, favourite, favourite one was.... everyman’sland *Backs away in poetic reverence Eimear

    May 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Monster

    I had punch, it had heart and it was real. Good work :] Eimear

    May 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fragments

    Man that was good. You've clearly epitomised the whole (excuse the pun) idea of fragments in a disjointed way. I liked it. Eimear

    May 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Look Out the Window

    I loved it. I truly did. The last line did it for me. Keep writing

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What I think of Love

    Points for originatly in terms of form. This made me like the issues you raised. Of course, you can work on the showing instead of telling aspect of it, but ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: His mothers Ring Prt.1

    space it out properly and then I promise I'll review. I can't read it when it's like this. :)

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Sylvia Plath

    The only way i can describe it is in the words of Joyce Carol Oates (The Bell Jar is, and always will be) "A near-perfect work of art"

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: alone

    It feels...and looks like the beginning of an interesting and powerful thought. Don't let it slip away. And weclome to YWS

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Be invisible

    A few great issues raised here, although I'm undecided as to whether or not I liked the structure. Nice work though. What does everyone else think? Eimear

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: going home

    I liked it. Nice Job.

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I hate your love

    Hey guys, thanks for such quick feedback. In reponse to one comment...does "annoyed" and "void" not rhyme? And "began" and "can" for that matter? *ponders

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Sylvia Plath

    Wow so I'm on like chapter two, just started it last night.... wow.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Between Two Worlds

    The inspiration for this is my best friend. She keeps me from going insane, and our days togther are usually in the summer time- when I try to get away ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Beyond the Locker Door

    Just a quick note- subtly brilliant. Eimear

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Sylvia Plath

    My sisters an english teacher, and she says Sylvia's husband, Ted Hughes, wasnt too nice to her. *Ponders I'm still waiting for my book to arrive.

    Mar 24, 2008


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett