User avatar

Dustbunny14

Dustbunny14

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Thrallmagic: Chapter 11

    Hey hey hey! Dustbunny here! As far as a review goes, to be honest i have very little, i can tell you've worked hard on this and maybe there are ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: DUET :Chapter 6:

    Hey hey hey! Dustbunny here! Alright first things first, I gotta confess. You know how sometimes you just wanna review something real fast just to get some points so you ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Spades - 3

    Wow, I was actually pretty impressed with this piece. The dialogue was quite good and in general its a very well written story. I have to admit, when i saw ...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed

    Hey hey hey! Dustbunny here for a review! Now I have to admit this is the only chapter I've seen so far. So anything that I say that may conflict ...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Our Dream

    Hey! Dustbunny here for a little review! Now I'm in no way a master in the art of poetry so take what I have to say how you want. There's ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shaping Faith: Chapter 6, Part 2

    Hey hey hey! Dustbunny here for a review! Now before I get any farther let me just say that this is the first time for me seeing one of your ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Ordadus- The Prologue (OLD #2)

    Hey! Dustbunny here! Nice piece! I certainly think that it could become something, like a chapter one to a great story! I'm not a huge Grammar Nazi or anything so ...

    Aug 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: A Beautiful, Wonderful, Completely Normal Beach Day for All

    Hey! Dustbunny here for a review! I must say I really enjoyed this piece, reason being because I really like the idea of reading just a short little, happy go ...

    Aug 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Helix: City of Angels (Excerpt)

    Hey! This is Dustbunny!! This is an interesting piece and certainly makes me want to read some more, the only thing that I noticed in those whole piece that could ...

    Feb 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Binding Blood - Chapter 5.1

    Hey Dustbunny here! Now i have to be honest, this is the only part in the series that i have read so i don't have any thing to say story ...

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Gray : Present Three

    Hey! Dustbunny here for some review! Now to be honest this is the only piece that I've read in this series so i don't really have anything to advise story ...

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Other » Dramatic, Horror Re: are you going to kill me?

    Hey Dustbunny here! Wow, I must say this piece was really interesting the way that it turned out and if you wanted I think it could turn into a very ...

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Satire Re: What To Write, What To Write

    Hey! Dustbunny here! Since we're all being bluntly honest here can i just say that i'm just reviewing so i can get points and post stuff? Ah, yes that feels ...

    Feb 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Finally, Together

    Hey Dustbunny here! Pretty nice piece if i do say so myself, I didn't see anything really wrong but thought I might make a few suggestions. "It tastes like cardboard, ...

    Feb 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Finally, Together

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Feb 17, 2015


There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec