User avatar

Dulcet

formerly Bubbles/bubblysprinkles

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: 344 Days of Ash

    Hey there, Victoria! I'm here for a quick review for Review Day, if you don't mind. Contemporary romantic teen fiction is by far my favourite genre, so I was already ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Other » General, Theatre Re: My Taken Right (Duologue)

    Hey, occymay! Hope you don't mind me dropping in for a short review! I'll be reviewing this as I read it, with my final thoughts at the end. So I'll ...

    Mar 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: for him.

    I love romance, so I just had to review this, haha. First off, welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy your time here enough to stay and share more of ...

    Jan 17, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Place

    Hey there! I'm a week late, but welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm just dropping in for a review, if you don't mind. ...

    Dec 24, 2016
  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: My anxiety

    This is uplifting; I really, really like it. There's not much I can really say because I feel like this is a pretty personal piece, and I tend to leave ...

    Dec 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods Chapter 4

    Hey there, occymay! I'm just dropping in for a review, if you don't mind. I haven't read the previous two chapters, so most of this review will be about the ...

    Dec 6, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Romantic Re: Cold-Blooded

    Just gonna jump straight into the review, if you don't mind. There's not much to say because this is a short piece, and it's a very well-written one at that. ...

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Technology Re: Liberation

    I suppose if this is a year old, anything I point out won't necessarily apply to your writing now... so I'll take that as permission to roast this. Not that ...

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Dramatic Re: Sorry Can't Help Anything (Chapter Two)

    I promised myself I'd review this for Review Day, so here I am! I hope you don't mind. :) I'm going to get straight into it. There's really only one ...

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 1: Family Ties

    Hey there, I'm just going to jump straight into the review, if you don't mind! This one's a bit quick because there really isn't much to say - I really ...

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, General Re: Sorry Can't Help Anything (Chapter One)

    Contemporary YA fiction is my jam , so when I saw Chapter 2 in the Green Room, I had to review this first chapter first. And I really like it ...

    Nov 22, 2016
  • Other » Other, Action / Adventure Re: Tiko

    So I read the actual Tiko, don't worry, but I thought I'd just review this version to get it out of the Green Room. I just wanted to tackle the ...

    Oct 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: EyeSpot - Chapter 1

    So, after the prologue, we see Chapter 1 in another character's eyes. I like it. It's a great way to explain things after the confusion of the prologue. That being ...

    Oct 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: EyeSpot - Prologue

    I saw Chapter 1 in the Green Room, so I thought I'd do a short review of this prologue first. It's a great prologue so I don't have much to ...

    Oct 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: Bosses Influence

    Hi there! First I want to say I find your take on Heroes vs Bosses very interesting and unique, and I'd love to see where this idea goes! That being ...

    Oct 30, 2016


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical