User avatar

Dreami

  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Red Button

    Personally, I wouldn't use caps. They're distracting. You could also add a comma in here: If you are reading this, then you know I am dead. You could probably change ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: We all fall down

    There is some very interesting imagery here. I'd like it to have less vagueness, even though it is supposed to be like this. I think if you use more interesting ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Zola Chronicles: Will of Fire- prologue pt1

    Well, the 'pls,pls!' was distracting at the beginning, but on to a review. The land flurished, and the people with it. If ever [perhaps whenever?] something rose to threaten the ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon Fire Remake

    “Wah!” said Nasaru. Don't use "Wah!" It sounds immature and childish. Change 'said' to something more exciting and change what he says. Maybe 'moaned' or 'whined' or... you get the ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hiding Magic!

    *mental anguish* Are story starts with the Crinoline family. Our story starts [...] They are a family of eight and they had a REALLY BIG secret that they were hiding ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 15 money making ideas

    A lot of people think that snow shoveling is simple and easy. Well, it's not always as easy as people tend to think, but it can be if you know ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: delete

    Oh yes, I totally agree with what you said Phoebe. In fact, I felt a little nauseous when I read the title, and it vaguely reminded me of a certain ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: forest night mares

    I'm running through a forest that you just set on fire. Its flames lick at my feet and my head starts to ring. It burns as if the sun had ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy vy Jonathon Stroud

    Nathaniel got on my nerves, he was a whiny little idiot for the first two, but I really felt bad for him in the third one. I think I started ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Eragon and Arya and the like can just die for all I care. In fact, I may have to have a party when Christopher Paolini dies. I'm going through the ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    1. Eragon or Harry (as heroes)? Harry... I don't like him but he's flawed and human. Eragon is like... perfect. 2. Galbatorix or Lord Voldemort (as villains)? Lord Voldemort could ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eragon

    ahh... I also could go on for ages concerning the Star Wars/Lord of the Rings similarities that annoy me so much. So now my friends just joke about it, and ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Morning Birds At First Light

    Overall, very pretty. You move nicely from subject to subject. The inky darkness gives way and the earth's vision is restored once again. Personally. I think it would sound better ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: dreamland

    It is interesting, I agree with that, and the rhyming could be better. Personally, I hate all rhyming, it just constricts the poem, but here that wasn't the problem. Here ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: too long

    This idea is good, but theres some improvements that need to be made.I'll start at the top. First, the "to" you want to use is "too", signifying overdone, or also. ...

    Mar 21, 2005


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau