-
Re: Prologue/Chapter 1
Hello~~ I'll comment as a I read in blue~~ Corrections in red~~ For thousands of years cultures, ancient and not, have been writing legends about mythical creatures; some legends were ...
Jan 1, 2011 -
Re: Outcast
Heeello there~~ First off, I'll start by saying that you need to give yourself more credit. You say that you are "such a bad poet," but this poem proved you ...
Dec 31, 2010 -
Re: Ice-Cream Days
Hey there, Alfreto :] I guess I'll give my general feelings for each poem individually- Child, why cry? The first thing I noticed was grammar and spelling. It could be ...
Dec 16, 2010 -
Re: The Womens Suffage Child
Heyo~ I'm assuming this is for school, since you asked me to edit your free write, and this is all I found :] I agree with the last person- too ...
Nov 16, 2010 -
Re: Husk - A Poem About a Dead Friend
I'm not sure what to say. I followed the link, and although I never knew him, I joined. I'm sorry this isn't a real review of the poem. I just ...
Oct 21, 2010 -
Re: Cross Out the Lines
Hey there~ This was a beautiful poem, and other than I few parts, I thought it was really good. It's a very emotional poem, but sometimes emotional poems are the ...
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: Tara chapter one *Part one rewrite*
Hey there, ladypurple~ I saw that this is a re-write, but I haven't read how it was before, so I can't tell you how much you improved on it, but ...
Sep 11, 2010 -
Re: No Title Yet
Hey there, This was sad ;[ Haha. i thought I'd just state the obvious there before I start the reply. Okay, I'll start now ^_^ I liked it. I'm not ...
Aug 26, 2010 -
Re: Trapped
Hi there, I really liked the basic outline of the story- a lie that you're trapped inside of and can't get out of. I love poems that stretch sayings or ...
Aug 26, 2010 -
Re: The True Story of Jack and Jill
Hey there, Okay, so I have to say I agree with the other two. The set up was a little off (paragraphs should not have so much space between them) ...
Aug 26, 2010 -
Re: breadbaking
Hi there, So this was really cute and nice, but to me it seemed more like a story than a poem. I don't know, that was just my personal opinion. ...
Aug 16, 2010 -
Re: (I Told You So) Prologue
Hi there, Oh my goodness! This is so sad and I read through, hoping that we would find out whether he lives at the end, but you didn't say, so ...
Aug 16, 2010 -
Re: A Fox, A Dream and A Beast
Hey there, So, I did like this poem, but to me the rhyming seemed kind of forced in places. I think this could have a been even better, maybe if ...
Aug 16, 2010 -
Re: Anew
Hey there, So, I found some points of this to be slightly confusing, but overall I think i knew what was going on. Like Spork said, the random changes of ...
Aug 16, 2010 -
Re: The World is a Cruel Place
Hey there, So I know that reviews that are short and don't say anything more than "It was amazing! I loved it!" aren't very helpful, but I really don't see ...
Aug 16, 2010
