The True Story of Jack and Jill

by confusednature

It is true that Jack and Jill went up a hill.

It is also true that Jack fell down and broke his crown.

However, the reason they went up the hill and the reason why Jack fell is NOT true!

For you see, Jack had found out how to make the best tasting cookies EVER, and fast.

Smashing a shoe, any type of shoe imaginable…with a pineapple.

Now, Jack and Jill had a “great relationship” and of course he wanted to share this secret. They decide to walk up their favorite hill one day. Jack tells Jill about his plan to start a business around his discovery.

However Jill suddenly, for “unexplained reasons”, becomes madly jealous (*I wonder why…*). When they reach the top of the hill, like a true master ninja, she pushed him silently and effectively down.

She planned to kill him in that one push and steal his dream, his glory, HIS THUNDER!

Miraculously, he survived.

How did she find out? She heard a groan that went something like this…

“Uhhh…WHAT THE @*$%!!!”

And, “GAH, THE PAIN!!!”

Ending with this, “I CANT FEEL MY LEGS!!!”

Because Jack demonstrated how to make these delicious cookies before this terrible fall, with a spare pineapple, she threw it with “seemingly” accuracy toward his head. But instead, it “tumbled after” and finally hit his crown.

As Jill flees in the opposite direction (she later realized that was the last pineapple in the land) there was a spectator, a mysterious spectator. But that spectator was a moron and thought the pineapple was Jill and rushes off to tell the town, which was very far away.

(but then it was pretty dark… *Still a moron, like HELLO! Call a frickin’ ambulance!* who are you???)

ANYWAYS, as no one helps poor miserable Jack, a gopher pops up from the ground. For you see, the gopher heard everything and now knew the secret too. So the gopher steals the pineapple. Since gophers don’t wear shoes, it stole Jack’s.

(*How can a gopher understand what’s going on, moron?* don’t call me a moron! and they are like the ones in that movie, what’s it called again? *Narnia?* Yeah…never seen it—they didn’t have gophers…moron)

[Let’s get on with this]

But now you see, there was some minjas (mini + ninja = minjas) who then go down in this hole and steal the fruit and boot in a blink of an eye. (hey, that kind of rhymed! *Moron*)

They were planning to kill Jack in the first place because they already knew this secret and didn’t want anyone else to know because of the simple fact they are selfish bastards. Mini, selfish bastards.

Now, they were on the search for Jill because anyone who knew the secret had to die (sad, but the rules) and they were resting on a branch of a tree.

But this would be their biggest mistake: everyone who’s anyone knows that trees are not to be trusted.

Especially when Keebler elves reside there.

They ambush for again, “unexplained reasons”, and figure out the secret and that is why today they make some darn good cookies! (*No they do not! They suck and the elves are morons.* you know what? *What?* stop saying moron and…have a damn cookie! [stuffs it])

What would become of Jack and Jill?

Jill ran till her little legs went out and somehow, some way, became that bitter cafeteria lady you see today. You know? The one your parents told you they met in their days?

And their parents, and their parents, and their parents and

YOU. GET. THE. PICTURE.

Did I mention that if you betray your friend and try to kill them with a fruit you are cursed to be immortal for the rest of eternity? Kind of like the cursed Aztec gold in Pirates of the Caribbean, but without the pirates, or the gold, or even the awesome spazzed-out monkey

(*So it is a much worst and a suckier idea of a movie?* Exactly *First time you capitalize when talking with me, amazing.* i can capitalize when i feel like it...im just not in the mood *And you saw this movie?* Exactamundo *Figures -_-*)

[Back to the story]

And poor, poor, stupid as ever Jack? He was rescued hours later but had to be taken to an asylum. Why you may ask? (*I don’t think the reader is that slow, like you* **OOOH, BURN!** who the hell are you???)

All I can say is DO NOT plan, if you visit him that is, to bring him a fruit basket, especially with a pineapple! Because it ain’t pretty to see a grown man scream like a sissy little girl.

I’m serious it’s not…well, it’s pretty funny but that’s a different story!

THE END (*Finally!*)

Oh yeah, what about that moronic spectator missing a cell phone?

(*What the heck? You are supposed to end? You are the biggest moron I know! I can’t believe you are going to lead on these poor readers with this very moronic and not true tale of a beloved nursery rhyme and… [hit upside the head] that shall shut her/him/it up….sorry folks)

[Resuming to story]

What about the spectator missing a cell phone?

He finally got one and to this day you see his great-great-great-great-great-great-great -great-great-… (who knows how far back and who really cares?) -whenever grandson with the famous saying (or infamous, tomato/tamoto)

“Can you hear me now? Good.”

fin

(Alrighty folks, that’s the true story! Girl/Guy/Thing, say something for the kind readers. [still out cold] Okay…bye!)

Button wrote a review...

Hi there

I THINK that I might go buy a pineapple, and try to tempt some minjas out of hiding. Mostly because I love their name.

:)
Great story... I think that I might cut out the whole last bit after it was supposed to finish... didn't find it as funny as the rest of it. Nice job though. c:

-Coral-

SheepMonoxide says...

This made me smile.
xD

Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:48 pm
SisterItaly wrote a review...

Wow... creative, spunky, amazing! (*when you do this no * are needed.*) (More like this.) Clever and funny twist on Jack and Jill! You have just proven ninjas can be put into any story! Bravo my friend! Again, I was stupid and lost all my review... so unfortunately this is all your getting.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:59 am
DisturbedDisorder wrote a review...

Hey there,

Okay, so I have to say I agree with the other two. The set up was a little off (paragraphs should not have so much space between them) and it was just far too confusing. Now, I only got through half of it, but I'll give you the best reply I can. And I'll try to be helpful, not just say I didn't like it.

First of all-cookies? Shoe stealing gophers? Pinapples? Elves? All of it is way too far out there and makes it too hard to believe. There are lots of unrealistic stories, I will admit, but those authors have set up the storylines to allow it to be unrealistic, mainly because the unrealistic parts are the main parts (Example: Harry Potter- Magic is unrealistic, but it's what the story is based on, and the author has provided imaginitive evidence to make it somewhat believable).

Second, You never comment on yourself in the middle of your stories. If you are telling the story orally, commenting on yourself is acceptable, especially if it's a funny story. It adds a personal touch. But when you're writing like this, you should stick to the story.

And third, it was boring. I got lost quickly, and when you have no idea what's going on, you get bored fast. I honestly tried to read the whole thing, but I got to the words "Keebler Elves" and had to stop.

It could have been a lot better. It wasn't even just the storyline- you could have maybe made it work. It's all in the details. The story seemed like it was written the exact way you would tell it orally, which isn't good. It almost seems like you wrote it out and hit submit without going over it or anything.

I tried to read it all, and I tried my very hardest to use all of my imagination (and I must admit-I have a lot), but it was just too hard. I'd say that you could try again, or you could try a whole new idea. Either way, don't give up and keep going.

If you have any questions about anything I've said, feel free to PM me~~

Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:02 pm
funkyreg101 says...

I agree 100%. Wasn't eyecatching, was actually annoying, and very confusing. With a name like that, I expected something great. Very dissapointing. Sorry :/

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:28 pm
Blackrose says...

O.k. I can definitely see why you don't have many reviews for this peice. Its Crazy.

Is it even fantasy? I don't know. I didn't read it all cause it's too weird.

I read the first three lines and I clicked review.

Sorry Matey.

X BlackRose X

Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria