User avatar

Deleted4

  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Realistic Re: And I Found Myself Like Never Before

    Hi ishitadutt! Wow, I really enjoyed this story. It was one of those pieces, that you disappear into another place, completely seperate, on your own, following a story. I lost ...

    May 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Lyrical Re: Cassandra

    Hi Myjaspercat, Oooooh this piece is so intriguing! I have just read His Game, which I found equally haunting but enticing all at once. One thing, "Slightly above his waist"? ...

    May 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: My Mask

    Hi Delirium, Wow, this is amazing! I absolutely loved the concept of this piece. And regarding Pretzelsing's comment, I completely agree. I think everyone, whatever age, wherever you're from, everyone

    May 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: What If...

    Hello TealElephant, Spelling!: "CEASED to exist, not sized or siezed! That kind of took away from the work for me. and "themselves" not them self. The imagery in this piece ...

    May 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: ------

    I prefer the dialogue in this piece towards its following section, although it gets a bit more casual again towards the end. Just a few changes, instead of uneasiness "quiver ...

    May 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: ----

    I liked it, I'd try to change the ending though. The entire piece built up to that one answer, and I felt it didn't have enough weight to it. I ...

    May 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Suicide Diary: Prologue

    Hello Gravity, Wow. Please, please, please continue with this story! In such a short piece, you have already captured my attention so completely. As a reader, this prologue raises so ...

    May 21, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Box

    Dear CatInTheShower, As always, I am riddled with envy while reading you're work, I think this is beautiful, as is all your work. I liked to see the change to ...

    May 21, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Other Re: The dawn of a new day

    Hi tanvi, This is such a beautiful piece! I loved your descriptive imagery, it really transports the reader to a beautiful sleepy sunrise. "universe full of chaos and disarray" is ...

    May 21, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Relationship- a ship sailed by bond of emotions

    Hello nishthabawa2896, I really like this piece, I think it works especially well because it applies to everyone, and a more diverse audience is always refreshing for both the writer ...

    May 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: We Deserve Better

    I liked this, especially the last 5 lines. I usually don't like rhyming in poems, I think most of the time it makes them seem more childish. Having said that, ...

    May 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: "Here come the Stars"

    AndrewRayne, this is such a beautiful poem. My hope for the human race's ability to love and to express that love is restored in this piece alone! I found myself ...

    May 21, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: The Girl That Was My Living Heaven

    I thought this was a touching story, the dialogue at the start did slow it down slightly for the beginning, but the ending more than makes up for it! I ...

    May 21, 2015


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer