User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Adventures of the G.L.R Chapter 2: The Crew Isn't Normal

    Hey Niraco! I decided it was time to read your story! I have read the previous chapter to this one so I would be able to understand and get where ...

    May 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Never Ending Darkness (title pending) - Chapter Three

    Ooh a new chapter from Shady! And a club! *subscribes* Another fantastic chapter that makes it so hard for me to review. I love that we are getting to see ...

    May 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Cry Wolf: Chapter 3

    Hey there Anabel! I was so glad to see there was another chapter posted - it has been a while since I've been able to read any. And as usual, ...

    May 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: ​Chapter 3 – Dancing With a Huldra

    Hey Alvarin! Me again :) I have to say, I will never get bored of your amazing descriptions. It's in everything. The way you showed the daring and flirtatious girl ...

    May 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: ​Chapter 2 – A friendly soul

    Hey there! No wonder you have so few reviews - you write too perfectly for there to be a whole bunch of criticism. I could barely find a single thing ...

    May 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 1 - The man in the brook

    Hey Alvarin! Why am I reviewing such an old work? Because a review always helps and I wanted to read the previous chapters before I moved on to the future ...

    May 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fanfiction Re: Chapter 5 - Well Hello There Batman and Alfred...

    Hey Gingah! I have a question for you! Why are you saving them all as drafts? If you actually publish them then they get a lot more shown in the ...

    May 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: ​Chapter Three- Car Trips On Memory Lane

    Hey there Jackal! Ah it's so good to see all this punctuation and all coming into it. I have to say, I much prefer the story this way too. And ...

    May 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter Two: choices

    Hey there, it's me again! So another interesting chapter! We get to know a bit more about Save, like the fact she has a tail! Also, her real father has ...

    May 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter One: horns, scales, eyes and tails

    Hey there Jackal! I've decided to read through your story all the way from the beginning :) I have to say I do think you've got an interesting idea here ...

    May 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 7

    Hey Noelle! *dances* I like reading new chapters! And this was definitely the BEST chapter so far, I loved it. So excuse me if this might be short, but there ...

    May 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Legend of The Scale, Chapter 1.1--Trako

    Heya Timmy :P This was pretty hard to review because all I could find were nitpicks... so I hope I think of something worthy of helping as well when I ...

    May 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Narrative Re: A normal title would ruin this

    Hey there Weymouth! Just a quick review here from me! I have to say I really do like this poem, you've got the haunted feeling to it going on here ...

    May 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: The Kingdom Protectors Ch 2

    Hey there Sunshine! I thought it was about time I read something of yours, and seeing this made me sure it was it ;) I also read the first chapter ...

    May 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Let's Talk Chapter 4

    Hey there, it's me again for the next chapter! I think this is a good continuation of the story so far. You've been hinting at another real life meeting for ...

    May 6, 2014


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese