User avatar

CuteJackRussell

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Broken Promises

    Hello there, I really liked the choice of subject for this personally it is a very relative and interesting. But it was a bit longer than it really should have ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This Monster

    Hello there, I really liked this, it really spoke to me and it was very powerful and moving. I liked the rhyming and the catchy beat. I didn't think the ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Hello there, I really liked the passion and power in this, it was very unique and i really liked reading this. It had a great meaning and took me a ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Writer's Block

    Hello there, Sorry but I have to say that you have chosen a very over used topic here. It is such a common thing for people to write about and ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    Hello there, Personally I really didn't like this. Because the fact is, this actually happened, Juliet did actually die. It is horrible that you would want to turn that into ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sore Memories

    Hello there, I thought this was a really amazing piece of poetry that captured the key elements of writing magnificently. I really liked the format and layout of this because ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: If I Were a DC Writer [NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES]

    Hello there, Personally I loved this. It was expressive, interesting and spoke truthfully. For me this was a really great reassuring bit of writing. Unfortunately though I couldn't manage to ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: invisible

    Hello there, Firstly I would like to welcome you to young writers society. I hope you enjoy this website and that you have a great time getting to know us ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: love?

    Hello there, this is a really good poem that has a lot of excellent, distinctive characteristics that really stood out in this. I also liked the rhyming that you used ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I hate love poems

    Hello there, This is really true and something quite relevant to today's society where everything seems to be focused on one or two individual aspects of life. This is really ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Night

    Hello there, Although this was very basic and simplistic, but I did indeed like it. My favorite stanza was the first one because it was more descriptive then the last ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fragile

    Hello there, My first advice just looking at this would obviously be to expand this and perhaps make it longer (it was very short!) Still I really liked this it ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: On the edge of Time

    Hello there, This poem as a whole was very satisfying for the reader and I especially liked the amount of vivid imagery that you had created within this poem I ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Inside Jokes

    Hello there, This is obviously nonsensical and not really supposed to be a very well structured poem. Still that is probably why I like this so much. The pure randomness ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All I am

    Hello there, Personally I found this very simplistic and short, which aren't bad things except this was a little too bland in my opinion. I didn't really find the layout ...

    May 8, 2011


When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe