User avatar

CreativelyWritten

CreativelyWritten

  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Secrets

    Oh TopHatsUniversal I am beyond impressed. I love horror but I must say writing never really has the affect that I think horror should have. I do enjoy reading but ...

    Feb 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Break my Heart

    I try to say this on every poem I review just so that people are aware- I'm not really a poet. There are a lot of writings that can be ...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Comic Sans

    Haha this is a very cute little poem. First of all, I'm horrible at reviewing poetry so I'm not going to do that. Mostly because I only like poetry if ...

    Sep 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: The Philosophy of Our Love

    Yeah um... thanks for that. In the middle of my first period class and I almost start crying. That story... I started reading it and I was like yeah okay ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Hope

    I really enjoyed this poem :) Hope is a beautiful concept that I don't think enough people necessarily believe in anymore. I really like the flow of the first verse ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Thirst for Blood

    Simple but powerful. The pattern you used was disrupted on lines 15-17 and it kind of threw me off. But I know that writing doesn't always fit perfect patterns so ...

    Nov 11, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Pointless Life of Me

    I can connect to this poem 100% so congratulations on that. I find it beautiful in its honesty. I think it's something that everybody feels at one point in their ...

    Nov 11, 2014
  • Other » Narrative, Other Re: I don't know how to begin

    I'm not going to review this so much as I will give my thoughts. As this is your life, a true story, I do not feel as if I can ...

    Nov 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Beyond thy False Faces

    At first I'll admit I was hesitant to read this poem. It started out and... well I'll admit I'm somewhat of a simpleton when it comes to poetry. I love ...

    Nov 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Supernatural Re: Just Like Yesterday.

    Really loved this poem! A lot of poetry is about real life and people's feelings, which don't get me wrong I like, but the Heaven/Hell twist was a fun one. ...

    Nov 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Literature Re: See Her Smile

    I like how your story starts off with action. It grabs the reader's attention, which is usually a writer's goal :) I won't retype what Ghostly already told you but ...

    Nov 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Shut Down

    This poem was great! I enjoy reading poetry... secretly, I think, in hopes that I can get better. I really liked the rhythm it had but I cannot place my ...

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Short Story » Other, Lyrical Re: Another Somebody

    I'll admit, at first I was having trouble getting into this as I could not find the flow. I think it came from my ineptitude at poetry, not anything you ...

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: murder in the write

    This was fantastic and really emotionally raw. Usually when I hear that phrase I think of sadness but in this case I mean anger. I don't know if you wrote ...

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: The composer

    This poem had a nice rhythm to it. I enjoyed it even more due to the fact that it was not immediately prevalent but after awhile shows itself. I can ...

    Sep 6, 2014


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse