User avatar

Coffee_and_Karma

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Attraction and the Bad Boy(1)

    Hi there! I loved this story. The title is a bit meh though, so I'd change it. :) I have lots of tiny nitpicks, so let's get down to it. ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Pain

    Hi Kanen! That situation suck, doesn't it? Anyway, I have just one nitpick: Trent turned away quickly, before his heart broke altogether . I swear, if he ever breaks her ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Woman Scorned - rewrite!

    Hi Luna! Just so you know, I never read the original, unrevised version, so I'm reviewing completely on the current one. Alright, let's get cracking! After reading this, something that ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Jessie's Kiss

    Hi! I really liked this piece! It was very bittersweet and beautiful. I have a couple of issues though. First, Nitpicks: “Alex, wait for me!” my baby sister, Kate, wined, ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A modern romance? pt.2

    Hi! I read the first part of this, and I'm glad you posted more! There really wasn't anything style-wise that I could criticize. Only thing was this: "Don't forget your ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Last Story

    Hi! This story was... confusing. I got the gist of it, but lots of things left me going "What?" There's also some grammar problems, but I'm not going to find ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A modern romance?

    Hey! Okay, I thought this was very good. Really, I have no criticism for the actual piece. But, I do have to say, you shouldn't have to post an explanation ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Short Story

    Hello! I'm Karma. Your story was very interesting, but it could use a little bit of help. First: Nitpicks You’re not here” the woman repeated, turning to face me. Her ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets Short Prologue

    Aloha! I'm Karma, and I'll be your reviewer today. This, while very short, showed a lot of promise. It also had a lot of places where it could be more ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Truth or Dare [1]

    Hi, this is Karma! This story is so cute! It was really nice and sweet. Also, I was certain that this would be another story where one of the best ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Cold Steel - Skrain's Story

    Hi! My name is Karma, and I'll be your reviewer today. Okay, there wasn't a lot here to nitpick. The writing was very good. I did find a few things, ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Fatal Velocity: Ch.1

    Hi! Welcome to YWS. My name's Karma, and I'll be reviewing your story today! Okay, now to your piece. The other reviewer got most of the things I noticed, but ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Deleted

    Hello, my pretty procrastination project. I'll be your reviewer today. Just keep in mind, I'm going to be reviewing as I'm reading. My comments are bold . A Witch’s Journal: ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: You Didn't Get To Heaven ch 1, pt 1

    So this was an enjoyable little piece, and there was really nothing wrong with that hasn't been pointed out already. I liked your descriptions, and the story itself wasn't bad. ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Racing Wind- Chapter 1- Edited

    Dad lay slumped on the couch, his belly swelling over the stretched fabric that once resembled a shirt Wait what? Do you mean under? I don't really see his belly ...

    May 3, 2009


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein